1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A/V Suggest me some USB Headphones

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Modsbywoz, 11 Jun 2013.

1. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

Okay. My SB Arena Headset decided to drop its left channel and Creative don't want to repair them ( out of warrantee yes but i offered to pay )...anyway enough said.

I want to get a new set of headphones that are high quality but must use an USB port as they get used on my Laptop as well as my Gaming Rig.

So, High Quality, USB Headset.

Anyone aware of any out there?

2. MSHunter

MSHunter Minimodder

Sennheiser have some of the best USB headsets, one of the 300 series is USB.

3. suragh

suragh Derp

stay away from the sennheiser PC 330's - they made my ears throb after 10 minutes.

4. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

Hmm, they do have to be comfortable too. Any idea what the warrantee would be like for the Sennheisers?

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

6. woof82

woof82 What's a Dremel?

I had Corsair vengeance 1100, they hurt like hell then snapped in half after about 3 weeks. Didn't even care by that point.

Then I got a set of Corsair vengeance 1300 off ebay. Really like them, comfortable enough even with me specs on, good sound quality, nice long cable. Works a charm, no complaints for me.