1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion: Hardware Review Archives

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Sparrowhawk, 10 Mar 2007.

1. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Wetsander

While I love the hardware reviews, while reading the HT Omega Claro (here) review, I was wanting to compare it with the X-fi, as I'm sure that's been reviewed before. However, in the review I saw no links to related reviews (X-fi, Audigy, etc) so I went looking through the archives.

Wow. I never thought I'd read so many reviews over this long time.

But could we have an index in the archives, sorted by hardware type?

2. RTT

RTT #parp

hi

i shall let you into a not-so-secret secret - "related articles" aren't really related at all. we were strapped for time when we were developing the website back in 2005 and instead just decided to list the last 6 reviews in the category as being "related". it's total rubbish.

however! :D the new site will support different categories (such as Hardware > Video Cards, or whatever) and will have editor chosen related articles, as well as tagging.

the current site can't support the list you've asked for, but the above stuff and the new site means you'll get it eventually the only thing i can do for now is apologise.

we're testing the new CMS as we speak ;)

3. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Wetsander

Wow, awesome! I can't wait.

As for the new site, will the Union Jack be making another appearance?
    :rock: