1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Summer in october with Lieze

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Lovah, 24 Oct 2011.

1. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Had a great time shooting with Lieze last saterday.
    Sunny day, but it was a bit chilly, luckily I was wearing a nice warm sweater. :D

Click the images for larger & even prettier.

[​IMG]
    Exif: 5D + 50mm - F2.0 - ISO50 - 1/4000

[​IMG]
    Exif: 5D + 50mm - F2.2 - ISO50 - 1/6400

[​IMG][\URL]
    Exif: 5D + 50mm - F1.4 - ISO50 - 1/2000

A few more on my
    500PX

Don't hesitate to comment!

2. Lovah

Just noticed I forgot my favorite shot of this shoot!

[​IMG]
    Exif: 5D + 24-70 F2.8 L - 40mm - ISO160 - F2.8 - 1/200s

3. Lovah

Soooo not as good as I thought they were, then?

4. felix the cat

felix the cat Spaceman Spiff

I liked the first and the last one, but I have no idea what makes a "good" portrait, or if you have achieved technical excellence in your photos. I guess the "laments" like does not mean very much! :eek:

5. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Just saw these. Very nice :thumb:

6. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

Very beautiful......and the girl is nice too :).

7. Darkened

Darkened Minimodder

A nice set overall, but I'm such a sucker for B&W, so the last two stand out to me.

In the first one the low point of view + the models pose make it look like a 4:3 image squeezed down to 3:2. That makes it a bit hard to look at. Also the vignetting might be a bit much. However I do like the color treatment there.

Second one is for me the weakest of the set. The pose seems a bit awkward and makes her arms look big. Also the outfit could fit the scene better, thinking about some nice lace panties, no top and her hands covering it. The cyclist (?) on the background is a fun addition though. Maybe her head could also be in a "clearer" spot.

On the third one I've not decided if I like the pole since on the other hand it confines her in a too small place, but it also adds to the photo, hard decision here. I like the shadows and the highlights on her head.

I'd say that the fourth one is my favorite also, a non-gimmicky portrait, interesting background and light. Maybe a tad "bored" look on her face, but at the same time it's quite seductive. Those things combined I'd say this is the best overall.

I'd also say that you've picked the best of the set here, but from your 500px I also like the one where she hugs the handrail, although if you have a photo from there where she doesn't have her hands in the middle, that would be cool.

8. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

I love love love the first shot. Very umm.. dreamy.

9. Lovah

Thanks for the feedback everyone, do keep them coming!

First and last are my favorites as well.

In the last, I love her expression, I can't quite figure out what it it is about, but it is interesting. Love here eyes in this shot as well. I think it is a pretty strong shot and not your average beauty shot.

I love the first.. I added the vignette in post processing, so will experiment with a less pronounced vignette... I do think it works well with the POV, the general shot and the colours. Love the colours in this.. it captured the day quite well.

The pink dress... yeah, I know, the weakest of this series... but she was just soo sexy in it!

The close-up portrait, again not your typical beauty-shot.. her expression works well with this.. and I think the pole isn't too wrong in it either.. as it's just that bit different from everything.

cheers