1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition Supreme Commander Beta Key Giveaway

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Garside, 19 Dec 2006.

1. cubik1

cubik1 New Member

Since many of you guys seem to have beta keys which you dont use, maybe I could get one so me and my friend could test the game? :)

2. Aankhen

Aankhen New Member

Already got a key from FilePlanet, but unfortunately I can't play it on this laptop. Have to wait for my desktop. :( Oh well, just a day or two now.

3. zero0ne

zero0ne Member

Isn't this already in OPEN beta? this is what I gathered from the discussions on the fileplanet and supcom forums...

4. katmandude

katmandude New Member

doesn't this game ring a bell??

hasn't anybody remarked that the game is very similar to another massive RTS, big extinction 'imgonnabuildmassiveamountsofunits' game?

remember " total Annihilation" :

Total Annihilation a.k.a. TA is a futuristic real-time strategy (RTS) videogame, created in 1997 by Chris Taylor and Cavedog Entertainment. It was the first RTS to feature 3D units and terrain, a significant achievement in the days before graphics cards with hardware based 3D acceleration became commonplace. Although Total Annihilation is 9 years old it is still played actively today.
    Recently, a remake of the game with a 3D graphics engine has been created named Spring. Total Annihilation creator Chris Taylor is also currently creating the game Supreme Commander through Gas Powered Games. Supreme Commander has many similarities with Total Annihilation, and has been called its "spiritual successor".

[​IMG]

looks like chris has done it again, personnaly i get the feeling somebody just redid the game with most of the same units....
    as the evil dudes say : "we shall see doctor jones"....
    if this game has the same drive and passion about it as it's forefather did, i'm sure we'll be duking it out , once again, in style and amusement!

A.

5. WILD9

WILD9 Been here aaaaages

I think its taken for granted everyone knows this, its the whole reason the game has recieved the hype it has.

6. Muunsyr

Muunsyr New Member

In fact, if I remember correctly, one of the reasons why it wasn't called TA2 was because the naming rights weren't owned by GPG.

7. eddtox

eddtox Homo Interneticus

errrrmmm... Anybody feeling Christmasy enough to donate a PC to replace my AthlonXP 2800+/GeForceFX 5200/512MB DDR rig? I'll be your best friend! No? O well... it was worth a try... =(

edit: I just realised how pathetic I sound :sigh: :D

-ed out

8. leexgx

leexgx CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

looks like an intresting game i should check

Email sent :)

9. Napsterr

Napsterr New Member

How long is the beta going on?

Anyone know how long the beta testing is going to be going on for?

10. GoTaLL

GoTaLL New Member

i missed this competition :\ .. sweet game tho :)

11. MBomberZ1

MBomberZ1 New Member

did the emails get sent out already? =/

12. [Tom]

[Tom] Member

Yep, I got a key :D

13. leexgx

leexgx CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

was hopeing to see if beta 49 was better then 38

14. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

dammit I didn't get one.

I wanted in badly.

15. solon magrizos

solon magrizos New Member

i wish i had enough time to play the game plus my system wont be able to handle the pressure :(.....herd its pretty good

I was never really a huge fan of wine. Solon magrizos changed all that. All the types, the vintages, and the overall selection - I was just astounded. I never knew what to pick, and when I tired, more often than not I got something that wasn’t worth a quarter of what I paid. Jacob helped me figure it out. We sat down and had a little wine tasting where he explained what everything means. I am so much better off now. I can even go as far as to pair a bottle with a meal selection!

16. Avid6eek

Avid6eek New Member

Hey guys...Just lookin to see if anyone has a beta key they would like to offload. I can even send a few dollars your way via Paypal if you would like. I'm a big fan of TA and have been waiting some time for a replacement game to come along. Thanks!

-Avid

Tags: Add Tags