1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Survey: 47 percent of PC game sales are digital

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 30 Jan 2009.

1. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

76 games on Steam so far, and of these only about 10 have been retail bought, those being The Orange box and Half Life anthology (which gave me CS, ricochet and TFC as well) and those were before I had a credit card. Now all my games are bought through Steam, if it's too expensive on Steam compared to retail (Looking at EA here) I just don't buy it until it is on special or something.

EDIT: Looks like a few people don't use Steam on the premises of ISPs being crap and capping/throttling them. I am sort of capped, I pay for what I use.

2. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

That's what I have, it suck royal dick trying to download anything bigger than 10mb or visit sites with a lot of pics

I don't live very far from the city (1-2 miles to the center of town) and I still can't find any good ISP that don't charge an arm, a leg, and a foot to use there service

3. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

Steam is ridiculously expensive these days compared to the high street or Amazon, otherwise I would use it more.

Tags: Add Tags