1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Sweet Decal Designs

Discussion in 'Modding' started by ::Dawg::, 24 Oct 2002.

1. ::Dawg::

::Dawg:: What's a Dremel?

I'm trying to find a website that has some sweet decal designs. Maybe something with japaneese anime or lettering or just plain badass to begin with.

Preferably very clear image is needed. Well thx in advance if you come across anything or know of a website.

2. bust0aster

bust0aster What's a Dremel?

I found this site a while ago

http://www.tribals.com/

Though it looks like you have to register to get to some of the pages. I havn't tried to register yet but the pics that are free are pretty nice. Of course this would only help if you plan on making the decal yourself which im not sure your doing.

3. ::Dawg::

I do plan on making the decals my self. I have access to a CNC machine and some high quality laser printers! weeeeeeee

4. bust0aster

cool.

ya know it also depends on what your looking for. what kind of image do you want?

5. Bursar

Bursar What's a Dremel?

I found a few free ones over on www.childbook.com They have a small 'colouring in' section for children that has a few Chinese characters on it.

I've got the symobls for Peace and Love, and plan to etch them into some plexi.

A few LEDs hooked up to a battery, and hey presto, instant Chrimbo pressies :D

6. ::Dawg::

Thx! Those ones are sweet. Any others?

Well the name of my project is "FireHazard" lol dont ask why. Some kind of wicked looking flame or something would be sweet.

7. bust0aster

8. wywywywy

wywywywy Minimodder