1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disaster Swiftech blocks = GARBAGE!!!

Discussion in 'Modding' started by toyomatt84, 27 Oct 2004.

1. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

silicone works 100% fine with swifty blocks. Have always used the generic silicon stuff and never had an issue.

2. toyomatt84

toyomatt84 What's a Dremel?

Stop posting here, thanks.

Stop posting here, thanks.

3. Emon

Emon What's a Dremel?

Excuse me?

4. white modder

white modder What's a Dremel?

y stop posting? dont think swiftech blocks are garbage, maybe you accidently two bad blocks (however I think that chance is smaller then winning the lotto)

5. Emon

Emon What's a Dremel?

Um, I'm not the one with the bad blocks, all I did was comment on tubing and a fitting...I get the feeling he doesn't believe Tygon and ClearFlex are PVC. McMaster-Carr sells them, they're under the "PVC Tubing" category. Take a look. The generic stuff is ClearFlex 60, it even says it right on the tubing, I have some at home. If you do a bit of Googling you'll find that most Tygon brand tubing (at least in this typical application) are PVC or vinyl based. PVC, like many plastics, can have its formula altered to produce different consistencies. Most electrical wiring insulation is PVC.

6. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Ok guys, just let it go already. This thread is finished. :grr:

7. Emon

Emon What's a Dremel?

I never got into it! I was just talking about tubing. :waah:

8. Leeum

Leeum What's a Dremel?

These people were contributing to your thread, what's the problem :confused:

9. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

The problem is that toyomatt84, in a fit of pique and frustration posted a rather emotive statement. He then did not get the sympathy he was expecting, and that upset him more. He then got some constructive advice but by that time he had ditched the system (and the problem). He has calmed down now, probably reflected on his emotive posting a bit, and feels ready to move on. For other people to keep posting feels a bit like picking at a painful scab.

If people want to continue discussing the vaguaries of Swiftech plumbing, that is OK and it will be useful to share knowledge and experience in this area. But let's not make it specific to toyomatt84's system anymore because, as he said, it doesn't exist anymore and he wants to let the matter rest now. :blah:

@ toyomatt84: The best way for you to deal with this situation is for you to stop responding to other people's posts. Just move on, dude. :thumb:

10. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

Fine then i will, seems like you're unwilling to listen to simple fact. And besides, dont complain that you killed it. you shat upon the warantee in the first place.