1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Techland cancels Dying Light Xbox 360, PS3 launches

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 29 Oct 2014.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. maverik-sg1

maverik-sg1 Minimodder

Stupid really - they just locked out 100million console owners from buying their game - but I guess it had to start somewhere.

3. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

It's for the best really. The more devs that decide to focus on the newer consoles then the quicker we can leave the old ones behind. Then it may be more possible to get some proper progress going again, for both the consoles and PC. It's always a tricky couple years right around time of a console switch, lots of broken promises, buggy releases and issues with smaller user bases.

4. lacuna

lacuna Minimodder

Its good to see progress is happening but I won't be upgrading from my PS3 for at least a year yet

5. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Its not stupid if the game you've made provides a poor experience on a particular console. Gamers on PS4/XBone have hardly any choice when it comes to games at the moment, so they tend to lap up any good game that is released.

6. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

They locked out people living in 2006. Do you still use your 2006 phone ? Your 2006 computer ? Your 2006 TV ?