I had some time tuesday to get some milling out of the way. -had to cut a notch to accommodate the frame rail on the motherboard backplate. -and another set of notches on the tank mounts. This will make it easier to line up for glue. -I had some scrap I thought I'd add to the on switch tube. I added some holes.(Did I mention I LIKE the new mill bit? Is it obvious yet?) -Making the hole for the on switch. This is a post that will sit behind the big marble. I started with 4 tiny holes in each corner... -Then cut out the center with the 1/4" mill bit. (It really is handy...) After this I filed the corners out a bit. When I dug the switch out I realized it was larger than I thought it was. 90% of my mistakes come from trusting my memory. My memory is so bad I forget that my memory is bad.-what? -Today I bored the hole out with a little dremel bit. High drill speed, slow feed, and lots of water. Next I drilled the rest of the way through the block with a slightly smaller bit. (for the wires.) -After some filing the switch fits. -In the afternoon something amazing happened. I got my freaking Futurlec order that I purchased on May 16th!!!!! Odd that the 1st thing I ordered was the LAST thing to arrive. -Some stuff from Xeoxide showed up too. An 80mm Swiftec radiator, 120mm fan, and a 80mm fan. I bet you were wondering if I would ever get some hardware. -And YES I know the Chinese knock-off fans are loud. I like $2 typhoons... -With the magic of photoshop I can show the layout that would let me add a 2nd radiator, should I need it. -Back to the on switch... Here I abuse the countersink bit again. -An OLD friend. The buffing rig. I need to change the belt on it, -it's older than I am, and pretty frayed. -Mostly finished and partly polished switch mount. I need to figure out how much of the back to cut off now.