1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Test Drive Unlimited 2 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 15 Feb 2011.

1. Pieface

Pieface Well-Known Member

I'm like you crayfish. I couldn't imagine the game on a pad, but the steering wheel makes the game quite good. Just nice to drive about the streets.

EDIT: One thing that annoys me is how people are so far up Atari's ass on the TDU2 forum. One complaint and everyone goes mental at you and tells you to wait. (I'm guessing by the console gamers who can actually play the game, when half the time I can't).

2. sofalover

sofalover New Member

The review is accurate, it's broken and anyone who thinks differently has either low expectations or delusions trying to justify their purchase.

Shame on the producers, they should be embarrassed by this broken POS they released.

3. Bettox

Bettox New Member

To be honest I haven't played the finished game but as I was supposedly one of the beta testers it comes as no surprise to me that it is flawed and disappointing. The beta couldn't be run at all offline and the servers were only brought up for people to connect to about once a week with no advance warning of when that was going to be. They would put a post on the forum when the server came up, or sometimes afterwards. I kept on trying to test it but gave up after a couple of frustrating weeks.

4. Guest-6433

Guest-6433 Guest

I love this game I think it is fantastic. I bought it because of the virtual reality aspect. I can go anywhere and do the things that I can't do in real life, like buy a Ferrari and drive it like a maniac through built up areas enter championships etc. I like the clothes shops etc. too. I would recommend a strong computer for this game, nothing ruins a game quicker than struggling hardware. I use a joypad with analogue thumb sticks to steer, I don't like using keys or buttons to steer.

Tags: Add Tags