1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That case in the news...

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Phil, 11 Aug 2001.

1. Phil

Phil New Member

That case in the news at the mo - I took one look at it and nearly choked - I have that case....had it for years, never had any idea what it was or who it was made by....bought it from a computer trade fair a year ago - cost £25 including the 250W PSU !!

Case were sooo much cheaper back then :(

2. Koolvin

Koolvin The Modfather

blimey!

3. Phil

Phil New Member

I've just read the whole article and realised it's without a doubt exactly the same - but I thought to myself....mine doesn't have a removable motherboard tray...then I realise that it must do...I just never knew how to remove it :D

it's empty now since I just migrated my linux box to a full tower (after I killed my K6-III) so with the dremmel and holesaws I've just bought this will be the first case that I will mod...

4. DaWibbla

DaWibbla New Member

Jammy sod!

5. Phil

Phil New Member

It's nothing special - besides, when I bought it a year ago all cases were that cheap..

You could get an atx case and matching keyboard mouse and speakers for £20....which is exactly what I bought for a friend of mine.

Tags: Add Tags