1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress the black darknest case mod

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by lynx96, 14 Feb 2012.

1. lynx96

lynx96 What's a Dremel?

hi everyone i just wanted to share my modded computer case with you and the bits i will be adding are led fans and led around the perspex window here are the pictures of the case and i have used metalic black paint to paint the case and the case gets scratched easy

front of case with fan controller and card reader with two usb connectors and mic and heaphone connector
    [​IMG]

showing inside of case with brand new power supply that has the light on blue for first picture then second white third red and xfx radeon hd 5770 with one 1GB graphics card and i wondered if anyone knows if i should have the led attached to the perspex window inside the case and have led fans to replace the the two black standard ones or is it too much
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

then the top of the case where i stuck rubber scripes around the window to cover up where the cut was made to make the window and my dad used the grinder to make the rectangle window for me
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

i cut a window rectangle shape out and stuck down the perspex window with strong glue to hold it in place

[​IMG]

thanks for having the time to look at my project that is nearly finshed and i will keep you posted on any other projects of mine thanks

Last edited: 14 Feb 2012
  2. Mosquito

Mosquito Just 'Plane' Crazy

Holy Picture size!

Beyond that, you should really do something about the wire spaghetti ;)

Looks like a good quick little project though :thumb: