1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding The Black Dragon... almost complete... 56k unfriendly

Discussion in 'Modding' started by cderalow, 4 May 2002.

1. cderalow

cderalow bondage master!

vinyl dye works on plastics extremely well.. it does not work so well on metals, for metals i'd suggest using automotive grade spray paint, and clear coat spray paint. if you're in the UK, I believe Halfords carries something called vinyl paint, its the same as vinyl dye, if you're in the US, try your local autoparts store right with the spray paint, several brands make it from plastikote, to rustoleum, to duplicolor

2. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

cderalow you mgiht want to consider either getting a small cathode or some neon string and putting it behind the air grill on the front. I did this with my silver dragon and you get a really good effect.

3. cderalow

cderalow bondage master!

have to finish the major stuff before i bother to do small stuff.... got my hole saw, grinding wheels and spade bit today so i can start working on it pretty much right now...

4. dwace

dwace What's a Dremel?

Nice...

That's a cool rig, having a cathode does enhance your rig.

[​IMG] :idea: :D :D :D

5. cderalow

cderalow bondage master!

well i messed up my window, so i'm ordering another side panel for it (the side minus latch since I don't want it anyway), I've got the rheobus mounted up, but couldn't come up with a good way to recess it, so I modded the back of the door so the knobs would fit... (it looks cool now too...) got my cathode bus in place, but I'm waiting on some of the special wire for cathodes before I actually have them in place...