1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News The Burning Crusade delayed

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Garside, 24 Oct 2006.

1. Garside

Garside What's a Dremel?

2. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

3. Sathy

Sathy What's a Dremel?

Cthippo: Everyone loves foul mouthing now don't they?

I would've expected a load of angry addicted players, alots of em **** style words and what not. Oh well, I guess that will come later.

As it usually goes with Blizzard: rather a well polished, working product a little later than a broken one earlier which they then have to fix - not that there wouldn't always be something to patch, but they do have an outstanding track record on releases.

4. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

Yeh blizzard have a reputation for working under their own guidelines until they are happy with the product. Although we complain, they are what we should expect from companys as they only release products they are happy with.
    Im not sure if i will pick the expansion up but even if i were to i wouldnt mind the delay, blizz are a quality development team and im sure they are making the best of the time to make the game better.

5. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

so excited and am quite happy they are delaying it! In fact, take as long as you want blizzard! If it means I get the best game ever made even better, then I am a happy person (also gives me time to get to lvl 60 :))

still can't wait though!

6. kosch

kosch Trango in the Mango

I've got two collectors editions on pre order, one for me and one for the other half.

I'm happy that blizzard has decided that if they needed more time and I'm more than willing to wait, now I can level my rogue up to 60 on non raid days when I'm not playing my main and both characters can get the benefit of that uber TBC loot -)

Go Blizzard!

7. Drexial

Drexial Minimodder

8. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

I'm only lvl 41 atm so I'm not too bothered. PLeanty of things for even 60's to do before realease aswell.

9. Overlord

Overlord What's a Dremel?

Erm....best game ever. I think not. :thumb:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/04/10

Always makes me laugh.

Last edited: 24 Oct 2006
  10. Aankhen

Aankhen What's a Dremel?

<Nelson>HA-ha!</Nelson>

11. allforcarrie

allforcarrie Banned

12. Stuey

Stuey You will be defenestrated!

It's delayed. Boo hoo.

Seriously though, one has to give them credit. Unlike other game companies *cough cough EA cough cough*, Blizzard is taking the time to ensure that everything goes as planned. If only other companies took the time to smooth over their coding. I still remember Atari's release of Act of War. They took forever to get the promised patches out. They kept promising a level editor, and then they finally released it - but in French only. Not only did it make no sense, it crashed every other minute.

Thank you Blizzard, for producing quality products and for
    insert WoW-bashing comment here.

Tags: Add Tags