Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 21 Aug 2009.
Dodge RAM SRT10, Volvo S60, Some sort of range rover, Dodge Charger, some racing version of the Porsche 911, a Humvee and a BMW E92 M3. The big black van is a Grumman Olson i think. No idea about the Peterbilt truck, but the APC is a Condor.
The title says cars, so what are all those two-wheelers doing there?
EDIT: Also there's a new Volkswagen Golf that i didn't spot.
i think it's 911 GT2
The second Red one is a VW GTi, The big rig truck is a Kenworth W900, a Land Rover Defender, GT Touring Porsche 911, BMW M3, a Fendt 312 tractor
said something silly edited
1. an american "Gas Guzzler"tm which they somehow can sell for the price of a medium car here.
2. left scooter "Sachs Speedforce R" middle Bike "Sachs Roadster 125" right scooter "Sachs 50 something" Maybe replace Sachs for SFM
3. Derbi GPR 125 or 50
4. Volvo S60 concept
5. Fendt 312
6. German version of the German-Dutch "KMW-Fennek"
7. German military police (Feldjäger) BMW R1200RT
8. Pimped UPS-deliveryvan
9. Land Rover Defender
10. Dodge Challenger
11. left bike "Suzuki DR125" right bike "Suzuki gladius 650"
12. some quad…don't care ;-)
13. left "Yamaha WR450F supermoto" 2nd "Triumph Street Triple" 3rd "Triumph Daytona 675" 4th "Kawasaki KLX250"
14. Porsche GT3 (Snogard dragons CS Clan)
15. Snogard "Snotruck" …it's a "Kennworth"
I was bored and my Google-fu was strong.. apart from that sodding quad which is too dark to make out. Photoshop didn't help either.
1 Dodge RAM SRT10
2 Sachs Speedforce R, Sachs Roadster 123, Sachs Speedjet 50
3 Derbi GPR 125
4 Volvo S60 Concept
5 Fendt 312 Vario
6 APC, possibly KMW-Fennek
7 BMW R 1200 RT
8 Grumman Olson UPS Package Car
9 Land Rover Defender
10 Dodge Challenger SRT8
11 Suzuki DR125, Suzuki Gladius 650
12 Possibly a Quadzilla. Exact model unknown.
13 Yamaha WR450F, Triumph Street Triple, Triumph Daytona 675, Kawasaki KLX250
14 Porsche 996 GT2
15 Kenworth T908
16 2009 Volkswagen Golf GTI
17 US Army HMMWV
18 BMW M3 GT4
Were 5 and 6 on the Operation Flashpoint stand?
Because the idea for this article came to Joe in a dream. Nope, not kidding...
Come on stop calling it "UPS van", i already stated the manufacturer.
They're brum brum cars that go zoom zoom! Yeah!
That's my sensible answer.
I've changed it.
RTT -> Camera w/Wireless -> Remote control exploit.
Fibblesan that's a GT2 M3.
And a 312 Vario, not a 213
Thanks! I'm such a n00b.
Pretty sure it's a M3 GT4.
I think the scooter on the left in the second picture is a SYM Jet sport x with a custom paint job and exhaust. You can work out the word sym on the front and i have a sym catalog infront of me so it seems to add up. I'm not sure about the one on the left though.
VW Golf GTI 2009 Model 3 door version in Red. The rest are familiar enough but they aren't cars I adore as much as the VW...
Separate names with a comma.