1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The Division - General

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 25 Feb 2016.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Just the Medic turret and the bullet restore is all I need as I don't need to use any of the rest of it.

2. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Na, I got that but after 2 hours of waiting the game Delta'd then logged me back in with no probs.

Now I've got a new issue where I cant go to the underground TOC. Ive got tot the terminal but when I use the lift to go down the game loads then delta.......

3. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Yeah there are a few issues, and it's affecting different people at different times.

On the Xbox I got the Delta error for going on 2 hours, tried it on the PC and got in first time no problems.

Went back on the Xbox and got the Delta error for another 10 minutes and it was working fine till just now and it's started again.

4. atanum141

I think its a massive issue with their servers, tbh I gave up on underground but its beginning to affect the main game where i'm trying to do the dailies and yet still getting issues.

5. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

I left this game a month ago. What's new?

6. atanum141

7. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

i left over a month ago and sold my account for as much as i bought it for.

8. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Can someone please tell me where Ii can find the Medic turret and the bullet restore abilities/perks/talents in the menu please as now I am back in the game I thought that I would try and find and equip same, but i cannot find them and Google does not seem to be any help so I assume they are not called actually called Medic turret and the bullet restore.

Edit: They are called I believe Health station with the ammo supply mod. Just need to find them in game now.

Last edited: 29 Jun 2016
  9. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Just beat the final Boss and it was hard getting to him but relatively easy to beat him. wish I could have spotted more turrets bar the one I did manage to activate. But I had a heavy machine gun with a 100 rounds and that pretty much took care of it.

10. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Trying to do Missing Agent 18 Location - "Tatiana Atkins" and part of the search involves going up in a lift but when I come out of the lift I am bounced back to the nearest safe house. Given the very restrictive way any goal can be accomplished in this game it is not as if Ii can find another way up.

Anyone else have a problem with this quest?

11. wecrookie

wecrookie Minimodder

I've been having the same problem on the daily missions,get to doorway only to bounce back to the nearest safe-house & have to re-spawn :miffed:
    Also a few other niggles have popped up since the patch,shooting guys and not doing damage then bouncing back to safe-house.
    I think they may have a few problems to sort out yet.I'm playing it on the xbone btw.

I gave up on it last night and went twitching.

yours wecrookie:confused:

12. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Lifts and missing agents do seem an issue as that is two I cannot get at now.

13. rma

rma Minimodder

If you have an open-world item you can't seem to get to, or you've retrieved but it stays on the map, join someone elses game (someone who hasn't retrieved it) and you should be able to get it.

I created an alt and ran it through the into and onto the main map so that a mate could get an echo that had broken for him.

14. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Another couple of missions and a few collectibles and I will have completed the game without creating a thing because I did not have a clue what Ii should be crafting. I only, just before the final boss figured out how to get health other than the packs but never figured out the ammo restore. Though to be honest I thought I had as one of my abilities is Support station (Q) which is supposed to restore ammo but double clicking it just replaced my health and on the other side (E) I had overdose which I rarely used for the reason the other ability gave me health. As for the third ability (T) I have recovery and again did not use it. But overall now I have a decent submachine gun the Enhanced AUG A3P and a Custom M44 I have pretty much got all the weapons I need though I would rather have replaced the mildly useful pistol with a shotgun.

As I said earlier it has been a frustrating but addictive ride.

Is the DLC: Underground worth getting for 7 quid?

15. atanum141

YES

16. wecrookie

wecrookie Minimodder

It doesn't completely restore your ammo to full.What it does, when used is to allow you to reload without taking ammo from your main cache, which can be very useful.

Was playing last night and still bouncing all over the place.Some of the group members couldn't bring up their maps and even were just disconnected but could't rejoin until they were kicked from the group.

Crafting can be useful at times but like you haven't made much use of it.It's best used when high end blueprints are found.

There are sawed off shotguns that can be used in place of pistols but I prefer a good pistol myself.

yours wecrookie:confused:

17. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Getting to two Missing agen files is proving impossible as when I use the lift I am taken back to the safe house. One of the new missions on the notice board in one particular safe house also bounced me back to the same house on leaving it, but I got round that by going to a different Safe house and then travelling back to the mission on foot whilst trying to avoid loads of enemies.
    Might just get the DLC.

18. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Completed every mission and have come so close to having a 100% of any game but I am left with.

2 Missing agents where a glitch bounces me back to a safe house on using the lift to get to the next waypoint.
    1 Phone call which although I have found it did not register. Sorted
    1 Echo which although found does not register. Sorted.
    All are known issues if Uplay forums are anything to go by.

Now playing Underground but not keen on having to restart because I have been killed.

Last edited: 3 Jul 2016
  19. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

I think its time to rename this thread to "Kronos complains about: The Division" :rolleyes:

Otis1337 likes this.
  20. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I am actually really liking this on the pc now that the performance seems to be better once I stopped expecting the devs to fix the issues with higher resolutions, and dropped to 1080p Ultra.

Having a blast in the Dark Zone either going rogue or hunting rogues and just killing NPC's.

Currently running around the 163-200 bracket with 180k dps and 310k toughness, not many people can put me down but it's always funny when they try, unless they resort to cheap tactics of using the shock turret combined with incendiary or explosive rounds.

The underground is pretty good for getting gear but as I am rocking low level gear at the moment until I reach DZ rank 75, I am avoiding the underground on the pc and just abusing it on the xbox same with the weekly hvt's.