1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dreaded pre-made PC

Discussion in 'General' started by pertek, 25 May 2003.

1. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Your the first person to actually point it out :)

Having said what I did about 400 odd gigs, I' love to have that much space, but well, hmmm don't think I could fill it.

2. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

i probably could fill it. i have a estimated 20 gigs of old Knight Rider eps and countless gigs of all kinds of other things. defraging and scandisking that HDD must be a pain because it takes me a few days to defrag all of mine and my total is not even close to 480.

3. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

Err thought of another company. They aren't bad at all. Ibuypower.com. Good prices and im not sure about costumer support. But i do know that they somewhat care when i order one and my card was declined. (few dollars over my limit:hehe: ) They were calling and like do you still want it? and such. could give them a gander:thumb:

4. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

one of my firend got a ibuypower about a year ago. the system works great except half of the stujff that isnt coverd by warrenty broke on him. his speakers and keyboard were DOA

YAY! POST #100!!!

5. LordChaos

LordChaos What's a Dremel?

I was a little worried at first when I asked and I was grimacing before they told me the price.. It is more than Dell but not crazy more. Some of the stuff they have put on their site is a little intimidating and I complained to them to put prices online. The sales guy told me that they send out prices on their newsletter and that they have an online configurator being developed, the reson they hadn't put prices online yet was because they felt it would be either too specific to one persons system (ie the 480 GB media server) or cheating (699 only adverts that Dell puts up and then you find that it excludes everything)...

I guess I understand, but I told them to hurry up with the online pricing....

If you feel the same you should email them too on sales at savrow.com

Max.

6. LordChaos

LordChaos What's a Dremel?

I just got emailed that they have their new store up and running... witness those prices for yourself!

SavRow Store

Max