1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other The hardest game you completed

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Paul2011, 6 May 2011.

1. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Descent... the two bosses [on level 7 and the last level] were a complete 'mare even on easy. Still have problems beating the game even now.

plus it was the first PC game i owned/played

2. Leroyingo

Leroyingo What's a Dremel?

Out on a limb here, and as i could never finish it..... Mines of Titan. Even got it for dos box a couple years ago and would get near the end, down a few levels in the mine and always get massacred. The annoying thing is the game is quite easy till then. :wallbash:

3. Mystikal0412

Mystikal0412 Safety First, Think Twice!

Still working on Angry Birds 3 star... IT can be very frustrating and some levels took me over 2,5 hour to get a 3 star....

4. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

vvvvvv Some parts of it were bloody hard but it had the perfect combination of rage quit worthy combined with must have one more go game play. If you haven't played it then get the Humble Indie Bundle and give it a go!

5. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Now all of you promise not to laugh... Chantelise is giving me a run for my money!

Been stuck on Volcanicrab, trying over and over in practice mode so I'll be ready when I tackle the whole dungeon again. There's just something completely humiliating about dying over and over again in such a cutesy game!

6. kol

kol What's a Dremel?

street fighter 2 on the hardest difficulty. so ****ing impossible.