1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The kid who's parents think it's cool to let their kid chose their sex.

Discussion in 'Serious' started by GregTheRotter, 28 May 2011.

1. Malvolio

Malvolio .

You want reality, hippoz? Here you go with a strong personal bent: I've known more than a few homosexual or bisexual men over the course of my life (through work, friends, siblings, just met on the street, that sort of thing), and a good few of them have been the aggressive type that purposely seek out straight men in an effort to "conquer" them sexually. I knew one such who's nightly task was to seek out straight men and find a way into their pants, and I can say I was on rather good terms with him for a time.

When first I met him he instantly latched onto me, craving me sexually in a most desperate way, and thus flirted to no end. It was to the point where he would completely ignore the mutual friend that introduced us to focus attention lavishly upon me, continuously offering to get me foodstuffs, give foot rubs, massages, and "favours" sexually. There wasn't any subtlety to it; everything he did was specifically in an effort to get me into bed with him in a rather grandious way. At first I was a little acosted at it, not being fully aware of this particular sub-culture, but I went with it, treating him as I would any other human: striking up conversations, doing mutually fun activities (board games and the like), and just trying to be a friend. Though I did allow him on more than one occasion to give me a rather good massage, seeing as he was quite well qualified professionally in it and I do have a rather bad back. Needless to say this got his trousers rather more than tight.

Unfortunately due to just the person he was, he couldn't treat me just as a friend; he needed more from me, which I just couldn't give - emotionally or physically (I was in a heterosexual relationship at that point in time). We ended up sitting down over a nice dinner and having a good long conversation about everything, laying our thoughts and feelings on the table for the benefit of both. In the end it was best for us each to part ways, as he couldn't be the friend I wanted, nor I the lover he needed. I won't forget him, although our time together brief.

The moral of the story is that despite him being a rather obscene homosexual sexual predator of heterosexual men (he lost count of how many men he'd been with long before he met me), at no point in time did he attempt to bash me over the head with his blood-engorged penis, and have his way with me in my virgin corn-hole. And by not being a homophobic cretin I was able to still have a brief yet constructive friendship with a great person, giving me lasting memories.

I'll also briefly comment that I'm starting to get rather bored with hippoz one sided, bigoted, ignorant, nonsensical rantings that only he seems to understand with any modicum of proficiency. I'm unsure if english is your first language, but none of your arguments are constructive, nor are they easy to read when one attempts to gain any sort of meaning out of them. So if you're still terrified of "the homosexuals" lusting for your black-cherry after you've read and carefully considered my and others points and experience on this matter, then I lack the words to describe just how closed-minded you are to reality. The humour of your inanity has thoroughly worn off.

2. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

yeah I dunno about that story.. my black cherry wth is that what they call it

I'm not terrified of anyone.. just interested in things that's all

everyone tries to sugarcoat things and bend them to fit their world view- I have a lot of opinions I don't express because they aren't entirely relevant (trust me you don't want to hear my midget stories).. but I'm always going to say what I think

that's really why I like this forum.. it's full of opinions I wouldn't otherwise hear- the stuff with supermonkey and gaydars going off- I admit.. it's a little over the top but he knows what's up.. I was laughing when I wrote that stuff too.. think your looking too far into the posts.. you can't look at everything politically

this is a forum too not everything translates perfectly.. maybe something in the us that's known to be tongue and cheek doesn't go over well in the uk

they are simple questions about growing up with the buttsecks and like your friend.. how do you know he didn't take your cornhole when you were asleep :hehe:

3. Malvolio

Malvolio .

Because I probably would have woken up, as I am not completely numb from the waist down, and asked him for a reach-around (it is the polite thing to do, after all - sex is a two-way street).

4. omicron

omicron Baud.

I suspect this will result in years of counselling and unresolved issues.

mvagusta likes this.
  5. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Oh, hai! Please go back to the start of this thread and read a thorough debate that does not necessarily agree with you.

6. Kiytan

Kiytan Shiny

The thing I find funniest about all of this, is that people seem to think the kids are going to turn out as cross-dressing gender confused wierdo's.

Chances are they're going to be equally as normal as everyone else.

Also, nexxo, your posts are full of win.

EDIT: my only real concern about the whole thing is that the parents have chosen really **** names :p