1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the misguided bbc

Discussion in 'General' started by fatal_error, 30 Jun 2003.

1. fatal_error

fatal_error What's a Dremel?

is it just me or is the wrong episode of spooks bein shown now on bbc3?

Last edited: 30 Jun 2003
  2. sik

sik Banned

It's just you?

3. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Nah I think you get next weeks episode on BBC3

4. fatal_error

but im sure i seen this episode last week :s either that or im psychic :lol:

5. fatal_error

last week i was watching bbc3 and i saw this episode, which is currently on bbc3 again this week which shouldnt b. am i right or jus dumb

6. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

It'd because the the coverage of 'Tiger Tim' over-ran, and they moved this weeks episode from BBC1 to BBC3 to straighten out the schedule (Why the couldn't have cancelled Eastenders..... :rolleyes: ;) )

Unfortunatly, that means that the same ep has played for two weeks on BBC3.

Lucky I spotted that earlier, and flicked the record tag on SKy+

7. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

they've had to lag it a week because of the tennis running over on bbc1... spooks wasn't shown on bbc1 this week but will next week and thus they need to keep them running at the proper times or it'll be wierd

[Edit :: just beat me GOO!!!]

8. fatal_error

:waah: why is it always the good programs that r canned :waah:

formal complaint to the bbc in order me thinks...lets start a petition, who thinks the bbc shud get their act together?

9. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

I shouldn't worry about it, next week will be back to normal. You'll just have to watch or record the ep on BBC1 as well as BBC3 to get back in step.

10. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Not as bad as the season they ran the X-Files in the wrong order, that really blowed big time.

11. fatal_error

ah its not all bad then, but still grrr

12. NuTech

NuTech Minimodder

Not sure if I'm talking about the same program but last year I remember watching a last-in-the-current-season episode of a show about an MI5 unit (or similar). Anyway....

*POTENTIAL SPOILER IF IT IS THE SAME SHOW*

It ended with an agent's house about to be blown up (with his family inside).
    So if this is the same show, I'm really curious, did the bomb go off in the new season?

13. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

tennis is evil, it takes bbc and bbc2 up the whole bloody day.

whats a couch potato to do.

14. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

Watch Big Brother :)

15. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

Shouldn't that be the other way round Lorquis? ;)

I'm glad I like watching tennis. If I didn't like it I'd have massive Simpsons withdrawral symptoms :). Same with when the snooker was on. Luckily that doesn't bore me as much as I'd have thought it would.

Eastenders is more popular than Spooks hence why BBC showed it. Also cause it's a soap it'd be harder to catch up with the schedule.

NuTech that is Spooks your're thinking of yeah. That was the only episode of the last series I saw and I didn't even see all of it. One hell of and ending though. :) What happens is that the bomb you see going off at the end of the first series turns out to not be the house with the woman and kid in but some other house the other side of London. Supposedly the detenator in the laptop failed. Can't remember more than that though....

16. NuTech

NuTech Minimodder

Thanks. I knew they'd cop-out one way or another. Dont mean to sound morbid or anything but it would of done a lot for the character if his family did die. But I guess that's too much for the BBC to handle...:rolleyes:

17. pheonix

pheonix Toot Toot!

They blew up the secretary of State for Ireland or something, instead of the house

18. quack

quack Minimodder

Erm, it would've killed Tom too if the bomb had gone off. It was big enough to demolish the entire house and part of the houses either side.

The episode on BBC3 last night was incredible. I have always loved Spooks and seen every episode so far. Without giving anything away, that was the most suspenseful they've had to date. Amazing. I am glad it's going to be shown again next week - I don't watch them on BBC3 to get a week ahead unlike "24" which I do.

I think the producers of Spooks have been watching a lot of the new series of 24 and been taking notes.

19. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

Yeah, lol. What's so clever about splitting the screen three times and showing two people on the phone three different ways... :rolleyes:

20. jetsetjimbo

jetsetjimbo Up-up and away

It's 24 esque don't you know... :hehe:

As far as the shifting of episodes goes I guess they're going to show the one that should've been on last night on BBC1 (and has been shown on BBC3 twice now) at the normal time next week? Otherwise those without BBC3 will have missed out on an episode.....

I don't think it matters that it'll have been on three times... it was a really good episode, I'll happily watch it again!

GOO: Does Sky+ learn then like Tivo? Is it any good?