1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films The Official bit-tech Movie Thread - What have you seen lately?

Discussion in 'General' started by knuck, 13 Jun 2010.

1. Yaka

Yaka Well-Known Member

Da 5 Bloods 7/10 spike lees film starts off well in a light hearted tone then drastically goes dark towards the end i was expecting alot more of chadwick boseman. awesome performance by delory lindo

Code 8 7/1 pretty decent sci-fi/super0human film felt there somethign familair about till as its based off short film released a few years ago. if you liked low budget sci-fis like upgrade then this ones worth a watch

2. David Clark

David Clark New Member

It Follows (2014) is a horror movie that I watched lately. It was quite enjoying.

3. Yaka

Yaka Well-Known Member

Avengment 8/10 alot of peeps had been saying good things about it and it is a good one, pretty engaging with good performances and ended perfectly

Warrior 8/10 very decent MMA with tom hardy, nick nolte and joel edgerton who each turn in very good performances. the end fight is some what hard to watch

Last edited: 23 Jul 2020
    goldstar0011 likes this.
  4. Xir

Xir Well-Known Member

The dead don't die - but they take awfully long to not die/10

what can I say, a slow, boring movie with a few nice inside-gags, but only plot for half an hour. booo

Jojo Rabbit - 9/10

Great weird film, as the wife fell asleep I was able to watch parts of it in english.
    Some gags don't translate well to german, some are better in the translation.