1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Punisher who has seen it . . . ?

Discussion in 'General' started by PC JUNKY, 22 Apr 2004.

1. PC JUNKY

PC JUNKY Banned

I went and saw The Punisher Wednesday of this week with a friend of mine and thought that it was a lot better than the trailers for it made it out to be . . .

2. penski

penski BodMod

Moving to the Movies Forum...

*n

3. Da_BaCoN

Da_BaCoN Minimodder

i thought it was a pretty decent action flick. i think if they had tried to tone it down to make it PG-13, it would have sucked - you can't have that kind of a storyline without being violent and graphic.

the one scene that got me was with the pierced kid, mainly 'cause i used to have my lip pierced (and i'm getting it redone soon :rock: ) so that part made me cringe :waah:

4. Stew

Stew Disgruntled Postal Worker

Dolph Lundgren kicks ass :rock:

5. PC JUNKY

PC JUNKY Banned

That scene with the kid with the pierced lip, eyebrow piercing, and other piercings made up my mind for me that I will never get any piercings period ever in my life unless I am wearing them by my self and not anywhere that anything can be done to them by anyone else, that scene made me sort of sick.

6. hypocrisy86

hypocrisy86 Banned

I saw it, it was badass looks awesome
    i like the way he killed people :D

7. Ade_Zero

Ade_Zero What's a Dremel?

For all thoughs people in england who are wanting to see the punisher in the cinemas ive seen it advertised frot eh 7th of may which is friday, so it looks like my saturday is booked up :thumb:

8. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

I've seen it and it was alot better than I expected but still silly and overdone. I liked the graphic novel fight with the Russian better though, and John Travolta was terrible in it though.

9. PC JUNKY

PC JUNKY Banned

Oh yea I almost forgot that fight seen with the Russian looking guy . . .

And no John Travolta was not the right character for the part he played in this movie . . .

10. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Looks like utter ****e to me. Just the wrong sort of look and atmosphere for the Punisher. Should be much harsher, and darker. The trailer looked like any straight to video ****e released circa 1987 with someone like Gary Daniels in it. If you're gonna do it properly you should use someone like Abel Ferrara to direct it :D