1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs The Results: Which Tech CEO would you fire?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 14 May 2009.

1. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

2. Whalemeister

Whalemeister is so hot right now!

Me thinks a ] is missing from the link in the first paragraph...

3. Sifter3000

Good spot (although it was actually an extra space that was the culprit). Fixed anyway.

4. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

You are still missing whoever is in charge of jmicron. They almost singlehandedly killed the SSD market with their crap controller!

5. Sifter3000

True, I did leave that out - I'll add it in - but I think, because they're selling their controllers, that they're probably quite happy with the state of affairs...

6. zimbloggy

zimbloggy Genius Extraordinaire

Would you rather pay a lot more for a printer and less for inkjets or the other way around?

I think that video game systems are the same way too.

7. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

Lol, true. However, they do so at the expense of their customers, who are paying through the nose for products that have big problems.

8. MSHunter

MSHunter Well-Known Member

@ the printer argument. I would pay more upfront for a LASER printer and get overall lower cost per page and higher quality on any paper, because laser printers do not have the ink bleeding problem. Hence 800x600 is much better then 2400x##### on an ink river. Any one who has used both knows that laser printers give a much more professional print the inkjets. (inkjet is probably the best name ever print a picture and the page was wet?)
    So yeah inkjets are horrible, for real work and a b/w laser goes for 40 pounds color from 150 so there is not even a price difference any more.

9. Adnoctum

Adnoctum Kill_All_Humans

I can't believe how crap Sony TVs are now, not to mention their other consumer electronics.
    A friend bought a Sony LCD TV last year, a "premium" model not a base model, and what a load of crap!
    You pay more for shoddy quality, all for the remains of the Sony brand. A brand built on decades of superior quality build and parts and, I'd like to think, pride in their products.

I'd vote for all Sony execs for destroying such a reputation.

10. Skiddywinks

Skiddywinks Member

Yay, bask in the lovely tasting credit xD

Very good conclusions though, looking at it from the shareholders perspective as well as our (admittedly biased) view points only.

11. alfred

alfred New Member

Definitely laser printer. after I read this article. I would to share with you guys <a href="http://www.myofficeportal.org/best-cost-per-page-hp-color-laser-printers.htm">Best cost per page hp color laser printers</a>

hope it will provide you with information that you want

Tags: Add Tags