1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL The usual Glastonbury thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Puk, 6 Oct 2013.

1. Puk

Puk (A shrewd and knavish sprite)

Anyone get tickets this year? Seems as though seetickets were up to their usual standard of not turning the servers on or feeding the hamsters till about 9am. We got the first four about ten past ten and another four about twenty past. Seems as most people on twitter are being sucessful too.

2. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

I work it, so dont have to worry about having to buy a ticket :)
    I'm on daily shifts in greenfields in the Veggies vegan catering campaign trailer/marque

A lot of my friends work the bars and security and all get in free.

3. Puk

Yea, i've a few too, one works the park stage bar and i'm always tempted to get in with her, but quite like not having to work!

I don't think i'm gonna go anyhow this year if the lineup doesn't change to the rumours. I've gotten too old to get messy and end up dancing in some weird tiny club in Shangrila till 6am anymore!

4. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

me and about 7 friends all couldn't get though :/

5. Puk

Unlucky mate, the first half hour nothing was moving, twitter was going mental, but then it seems they fixed the servers.

We only got through with 3g connections on mobile phones, two lots of 4 were ordered. If the lineup doesn't change from the rumour I'm pretty sure there will be lots of resells.