1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The World Of Tanks thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by octoberfest, 17 Feb 2010.

1. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

[​IMG]

Just 7 hits were made out of 20 shots by that group of players under 100XP.
    I can't get my head around how some people find this game so difficult, it requires little or no skill, just a bit of common sense.

If this is a sign of things to come my grind for cash to buy a T-54 is going to take months.

2. sp4nky

sp4nky BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

I feel your pain. At the moment I'm grinding cash for the T-62A, VK4502A and Batchat.

3. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

to be honest although you had a bunch of nubcakes on your team, your enemy team had a VK2801 and although they dont seem that painfull when driving teir9s when driving a teir7 they are next to impossible to put down
    they can outrun everything in your team by a huge margin, and deal significant damage
    the XP he recived just goes to show how Overpowered that tank is when it gets into the right match ( same could be said for the T50 when it gets into Teir5 max games )
    im currently trying to work my way through the IS3 and work up an insane amount of credits to purchase my next couple of tanks on my list

4. xxxsonic1971

xxxsonic1971 W.O.T xxxsonic1971

Just got my IS maxed out, the big gun seems to hit harder than my super pershing, its a totally different tank now its upgraded. Great fun.

5. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

Sadly, you will have mongoloids at all levels. My e50 *rarely* gets a win due to retardation, despite all best intentions people dislike supporting teammates.

6. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

I take it back, I really like the T34! Yes it has glaring weaknesses, it's painfully slow and turns with all the speed and radius of a cruise ship as well as having horrid accuracy, aim time and RPM.
    But WoT is often a game of damage on pen and I have finally been forced to learn the maps and learn them well, knowing which bits of terrain I can hull down on, where is arty safe but more importantly when to strike.

I love my accurate German guns, my Stug III, Jagpanther I and Tiger II are amazing to play but being at range most of the time gives you a slightly muted knowledge of the battlefield.

I definitely recommend playing other factions tanks if you had previously stuck to one nation, it has helped me load with understanding and I seem to be earning more XP and Credits now.

On the subject of credits, I am earning a lot of money in the T34, in fact if you value your time, I recommend it as your best option, once you start having to buy tier 9 and 10 tanks, it’s the only way :)

7. brooksy

brooksy What's a Dremel?

I can do 1 million credits a day in my type 59. But my brain turns to mush after a while.
    invite me for a money maker platoon.
    [​IMG]

8. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

I like that sig of yours brooksy, just tried it out myself...

[​IMG]

9. brooksy

brooksy What's a Dremel?

:naughty:as long as you stats dont make mine look like pants :naughty:

10. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Mine are terrible in comparison

[​IMG]

To be fair ive been playing arty or TD so you get ever helpful teams mates driving into the side of you or across you when trying to shoot

Last edited: 14 Jan 2013
  11. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

I know what you mean, my stats are skewed by the thousands of matches I played in low tiers grinding before I got a premium account. I'm going well but it takes a while, I have been playing tier 8, 9 & 10 only for the last 6 months but my average tier is still 7.

By the way, what's a WN4 rating?

Sent from my phone...

12. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Just rebought the churchill VII after giving up on the painfull grind for the black prince. Here we go again!

Also just unlocked and fully upgraded the comet. Not sure about it yet, tiering seems harsh, especially when you run into an E50... who you can't run away from or defeat. early days though.

13. j.col

j.col Minimodder

kind of similar to Brooksy, had way too mant games at lower tiers. also only got T32, T34 and IS3 as my highest tier tanks

[​IMG]

oh if u like stats, this is what i use

http://www.saais.co.za/
    here some of mine
    [​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]

effiency is so uninformative its silly.
    in the above pics, i got a effiency of 10,806 in the Hellcat, all because i capped the most of the team, i actually had a really bad game

14. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

I enjoy the Comet now that it is fully upgraded, it's high rate of fire and speed make it fun, especially doing the circle of death around T-29's and T34's etc. If the damned MM puts you with lots of tier 9's & 10's, simply act like a scout, run, hide, find/kill arty but DON'T get hit...

Sent from my phone...

15. brooksy

brooksy What's a Dremel?

16. brooksy

brooksy What's a Dremel?

17. j.col

j.col Minimodder

omg :eeek::jawdrop:

18. mucgoo

mucgoo Minimodder

Wow.
    One in 6.7 million given the matches are basically a coin toss.

19. brooksy

brooksy What's a Dremel?

I think a little skill helps.
    [​IMG]Top Gun, Defender, Reaper
    oh and efficiency of 18,015

Last edited: 15 Jan 2013
  20. Risky

Risky Modder

I was up at 51% and then had a bad run which a has hopefully stopped now. The funny thing is that I think my play has been improving with some of the tanks.

At the moment I'm not having vast trouble with the non-elite ones (M5 Stuart, M7 Priest, M4 Sherman, M7, T1 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, T49). All are fully upgraded apart form the T49 which just needs tracks and turret, the reset being already researched elsewhere.

I also play the rest of the garage - (T1 Cunningham, M2 Light Tank, T2 Light Tank, T1E6, T2 Medium Tank, T18, T57, M3 Stuart, M22 Locust, M2 Medium Tank, T82, M37, M3 Lee, T40, M8A1, Ram-II, T14) The T1, T18, T82 have >100% crews and get the most attention as do the premiums. The exception is the T14 which after 1 win from 10 I am a bit uncertain how to play.

Here's the sig:
    [​IMG]

but I think the more encouraging sign is the shape of the charts at http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/veryrisky

Oh and got by fifth Ace Tanker in the T40 (Already have T1, T18, T82, T2 MT) with a Top Gun for six kills at Serene Coast. That was 953XP, I still haven't broken to four figures.

Last edited: 15 Jan 2013