1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases Thermaltake Level 10GT Full Tower Wide Body Gaming Case

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mattbailey, 19 Jul 2011.

1. mattbailey

mattbailey What's a Dremel?

Has anyone got, our using Thermaltake Level 10GT Full Tower Wide Body Gaming Case? Thoughts? It looks awesome!

Bit-Tech you gonna test this one?

2. Marvin-HHGTTG

Marvin-HHGTTG CTRL + SHIFT + ESC

I'm not sure you'll get many responses, because one'd have to be off one's trolley to spend over £200 on a Thermaltacky case, when the Silverstone FT02, multiple Lian Li cases, and Corsair's cases, among others can be had for the same or less. If you want an unpleasant looking case, you might as well have a HAF-X and at least have decent cooling as well.

It's a shame, because it does have some nice features (hot swap drive bays, only one power input for said drive bays, etc), but it'd be difficult for me to overcome the looks.

3. Jaybles

Jaybles Minimodder

The original Level 10 looked awesome, but the cost was extremely excessive. The GT not so much, although I don't think it looks as bad as you say.

4. chrismarkham1982

chrismarkham1982 Multimodder

i would actually buy if it was decent with cooling.....just to be different

5. OCJunkie

OCJunkie OC your Dremel too

This. Thermaltake went wrong somewhere, I used to love their stuff but now I feel like they're so tacky and fisher-price...

6. fdbh96

fdbh96 What's a Dremel?

Pcformat reviewed it a while ago so look on techradar.com (they said it was basically crap :)

7. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

Sadly a quick Google-Fu match revealed that the Level 10 GT, while being a very good case, is far too expensive for it's cooling capacity, and has a few critical errors in its' design.

I'd say the only thing Thermaltake has gotten right ATM is the Frio. I doubt I need to go into detail with that thing.