1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Thermaltake Modding Trophy 2018 - 20th Century TT

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by SIA Tech Mods, 3 Sep 2018.

1. SIA Tech Mods

SIA Tech Mods What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hello, so somehow this novice of a modder has been chosen to be one of the five competitors in this years Thermaltake Modding Trophy!

Words cannot describe how much this means to me nor could I tell you the challenge ahead this brings to me as newcomer on the modding scene, I sure feel like I have a lot to prove!

My design got me in to the competition and that is of course the 20th Century TT, so let me tell you where the idea came from although it's pretty obvious to most. :)

As soon as I heard the competition was Thermaltake's 20th anniversary the 20th Century Fox movie studios came right to me, I thought it was a good idea and what do you know, apparently it is and I can finally show you all the design that got me here.
    [​IMG]

The Hardware

1 x Thermaltake Level 20 XT chassis
    1 x Thermaltake M360 Plus water-cooling kit
    1 x Thermaltake 850W Toughpower ‘SYNC’ Edition PSU
    1 x Asus Socket AM4 Motherboard (model TBC)
    1 x Asus Nvidia-based graphics card (model TBC)
    1 x AMD Ryzen 7 2700X CPU
    1 x Adata SX600 128GB M.2 SSD
    1 x Adata M.2 RGB heatsink
    1 x Adata Spectrix D41 3,000MHz 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4

At the moment I'm still gathering a few items that I will need and soon discovered that some of the items I originally planned are no longer available so will have to search elsewhere, which isn't as easy as it sounds but not to worry. I'll update again once I have more on the way so this post may be quiet for a week or so, I just wanted to get my head in the door and say hello. :)