1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Thief 4 storyboard images leaked

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 3 Nov 2011.

1. mediapcAddict

mediapcAddict New Member

good for you. :clap:

4's are A's
    3's are E's

I don't care if it is the 4th in series it just looks dumb. they could call it
    " Te4 Le4f "
    if they like.

Even if it was the 3rd in the series and edios had called it thi3f and I would still respect people more for calling it theif 3.

Maybe someone who has learnt enough stealth skill could sneak into edios studios and change the title to thief 4 :worried:.

2. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

Eidos or 4idos but not edios.

3. Eriol

Eriol New Member

It's certainly great that they've decided to stick with the medieval setting. Hopefully we'll have Garrett too. And the same old style cut scenes too! I don't want no game engine cut scenes, especially if they're going to use the Crystal engine for this game. I don't even see how it would be viable, DXHR had about the shittiest shadows I've seen in a game in years. Eidos/Square Enix should really not be using it for any game. It was fine for Tomb Raider years ago, but sheesh it was fugly in DXHR. Yet another example how designing things for console first leads to crappy results.

Oh man, I really really hope they don't screw this up. DXHR was decent enough, but Thief 4 needs to be a lot more than decent.

Tags: Add Tags