1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This made me lafff!

Discussion in 'General' started by therider, 16 Apr 2002.

1. therider

therider What's a Dremel?

Three men - one American, one Japanese and an Irishman - were sitting naked in the sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The American pressed his forearm and the beep stopped. The others looked at him questioningly.

"That was my pager," he said. "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."

A few minutes later a phone rang. The Japanese fellow lifted his palm to his ear. When he finished he explained, "That was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand."

Paddy felt decidedly low-tech. So as not to be outdone, he decided he had to do something just as impressive. He stepped out of the sauna and went to toilet. He returns with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his backside. The others raised their eyebrows and said, "Wow! What's that?"

"I'm getting a fax" he explains.

ride

2. jamiesurfs

jamiesurfs Boom Boom, Cha Cha Cha!

LOL That's quite funny m8, I haven't heard that one before, but those kind of jokes always get me!

3. Forsaken

Forsaken GameFaction.com

Heared that one before, on here I think, but still funny :)

4. vivid

vivid down in fraggle rock

ROFL :D

thats brilliant, hehehe, :D

5. Darkhorse

Darkhorse What's a Dremel?

6. SFromley

SFromley What's a Dremel?

An American, a Londoner, and an Australian were sitting in a seedy bar enjoying a few beers.

The American grabbed his beer, knocked it back in one gulp, then he threw the glass into the air and shot it with his handgun. As he set the handgun on the bar, he told the Londoner and the Australian that in the great U.S. of A, they had so much money they never drank out of the same glass twice.

Next the Australian drank his beer, threw the glass into the air and shot the glass with the American's gun. As he was setting the gun back on the bar he proclaimed that in Australia they had so much sand that glass was cheap and he too never drank out of the same glass twice.

Next the Londoner drank his beer, grabbed the gun off the bar, and shot the Australian. As he was setting the gun back on the bar, he told the American that in London we have so many Australians you never have to drink with the same one twice.

7. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FUNNY!

8. batsman

batsman the quiet one

lol i think i would have adapted it to be american, arab and englishman;)

9. SFromley

SFromley What's a Dremel?

Heh, I just got sent the joke as an American, Canadian and Australian. I guess it's one of those versatile jokes.

oh, and BTW: don't cut the stor.co.uk off your trooper, please :)