1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Time to clean up??

Discussion in 'General' started by Dude111, 5 Apr 2012.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

2. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Not bad, but did you ever see A Life Of Grime featuring the truly awesome old dude Mr. Edmund Trebus. The guy is a legend! His house was literally (and I use that term accurately) bursting from the amount of crap inside it. He just had rubbish everywhere, when first visited by the council there were actually tunnels through the rubbish to travel between rooms.

3. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

lol

There is no cleaning here.
    There is a psychological disease name for this kind of behavior. Basically, it's people that can't, no mater what, through anything, as they think that everything is super important... even a box of pizza. They get super emotional also.

Anyway, the only way to clean this, is to burn the entire home down, and build a new one. Far cheaper and faster, then actually cleaning it..... It's like a computer! :D
    (although, it would just be a bit tricky to explain to the insurance company the concept of "format" > "re-install", a house.)

4. Votick

Votick My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

woah... I'm amazed people can live like that... :/

5. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Here he is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOa35VD9q94

6. daverobson08

daverobson08 What's a Dremel?

I love that there is a useable surface of the ironing board clear. I'm sure some people I work with live like this, simply doing enough to get away with looking half decent when they step out of their front door.

7. 3lusive

3lusive Minimodder

Holy mother of God :jawdrop:. Whoever lived there was one unhealthy bast*rd!