1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Tip: Buy video games (Consoles only) at Toys R Us

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by kylesaisgone, 13 Jan 2011.

1. kylesaisgone

kylesaisgone What's a Dremel?

I was an employee at a Toys R Us for a while, and one thing I learned, was their BPP (Buy Protection Plan) is pretty much the best around. If you buy any sort of electronics, it's really a great deal. If you intend on buying games, but don't intend on keeping them very long, it's perfect. Buy a single game for new release price (Usually $60 USD here in the States), get the BPP, and when you get bored, just bring the game back, and you can do it pretty much without limit for the entire life of your BPP, which is I think 15 months, and it's possible to extend it, I'm pretty sure. It's a good way to keep up with the newest games without having to buy every new game for the inflated release prices. When you return the game, just make up any excuse, they don't even check, or care. They just take it in the back where they put all returned (RGD) products, and ship it back to the manufacturer for replacements. The BPP allows you to return your used game, and buy any product of equivalent value