1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Titanfall

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Weekly_Estimate, 16 Nov 2013.

1. Sheiken

Sheiken Wat?

This is absolutely epic! Awesome frantic action with huge mechs and even bigger guns!

Reminds me very much of the Unreal Tournament games with double jumping and wall running. Worth every penny!

2. Sheiken

Sheiken Wat?

This is absolutely epic! Awesome frantic action with huge mechs and even bigger guns!

Reminds me very much of the Unreal Tournament games with double jumping and wall running. Worth every penny!

3. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

Wife brought me this it is awesome, it was until my D: drive got full and my origin and steam folders have still been in an old windows install.

Epic RMDIR without "" FAIL (should have been D: \windows) I have a few games to redownload:duh:

4. hoochy

hoochy Need moar cooling

Anyone still playing beside me? Up to Gen 4!

Seems to be some information around in respect of the first DLC - Titanfall Expedition :rock:

[​IMG]

Source:

Put together by DarkMio over at the MashE sub-reddit http://www.reddit.com/user/DarkMio

http://www.reddit.com/r/MashE/comments/22woyi/titanfall_dlc_expedition_what_comes_what_may_come/

5. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

I am! I'm Gen 3 L49 at the moment so Gen 4 soon! The updates that they're working on sound good - I'm still very much enjoying this but more features etc can only be a good thing. I like how they're working on things that the community wants (for example, improved matchmaking, private matches etc)

6. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

The updates sound good; bring 'em on I say!

7. GeorgeK

Nearly at Gen 5 now - just need to finish this damned Autopistol Regen Requirement...

8. hoochy

hoochy Need moar cooling

Good effort! Not had as much time to play as I like so only managed to get to level 33 i think :( At least they have reduced the Gooser challenge when in Gen 5 :)

Got a week off soon with nothing planned so going to try and get to Gen 10 if I can before the DLC.....which I believe is now scheduled for some time in May

9. GeorgeK

That's what I've heard too about the dlc :) Also, I have to admit I'm over the moon about the gooser challenge! Fair play to those who managed to achieve it though...

10. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Never agreed with the auto pistol ,i would be lucky to have had 5 kills with it.

11. HawkeSolaris

HawkeSolaris What's a Dremel?

So where would be the cheapest place to get Titanfall from? Amazon? Origin?

12. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

13. hoochy

hoochy Need moar cooling

14. hoochy

hoochy Need moar cooling

Having spent the evening trying to get the Gen 5 Gooser challenge, I can certainly say I am happy they have changed it from 50 to 5! On to Gen 6 now....

No release date on DLC yet

15. hoochy

hoochy Need moar cooling

Might be talking to myself but.... :rock:

2.5 min video of the 3 new maps in the forthcoming DLC - still expected this month!

http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/12/5710884/titanfall-dlc-trailer-expedition

16. ferret141

ferret141 Minimodder

17. hoochy

hoochy Need moar cooling

There is now going to also be a big update patch - chanlog here;

http://www.titanfall.com/game-update-three

Some nice features to note - esp. the ability to rename custom classes and the removal of the 60 fps frame cap (now up to 144 fps)

roll on the DLC :D

18. GeorgeK

I'm certainly looking forward to it. Gen6 L28 here at the moment :) I'm certainly glad that they reduced the Gen5 Gooser challenge. I was hoping that they would reduce the 100 wins Gen8 challenge as that seems like an immense amount... Oh well - that gives me something to look forward to...

19. hoochy

hoochy Need moar cooling

Think I'm at Gen6 Level 20 now :) uh oh...100 wins for Gen 8...and I thought it was plain sailing from here onwards!

20. GeorgeK

Although, as I've read it elsewhere, once you get to Gen 8 L50 (which will probably happen after about 20 wins) you are then just free to play as you want to play (i.e. using your favourite loadouts) rather than feeling like you have to use guns etc that you don't like. Mostly I've enjoyed the challenges but I wasn't a big fan of the sniper rifle one as it made me play in a way that I wasn't keen on (camping / sniping rather than running round like a lunatic which is my normal 'modus operandi' :lol:)