1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Too funny to not share

Discussion in 'General' started by mvagusta, 30 Oct 2008.

1. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

2. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Jesus H Christ. That's a lot of money for a wedding... Good luck to them though, everyone deserves a little bit of happiness. :)

3. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

Nice fat shot there.

4. kempez

kempez modding again!

£100k - actually makes me feel a little sick that someone would spend that on one day. Marriage is about being married, not getting married. I'm sure I've seen the missus watching something about this on TV once.

I have to say though, they could have picked a nicer picture of the bride than the one they did, it is her wedding day even if she is a pikey

5. Mr Mario

Mr Mario What's a Dremel?

Well I hope the married life goes well for them, though I can't at all understand why they didn't just buy a house, rather than go back to living in a caravan. Just seems like such a waste of money, and I just don't understand the whole travelling thing, I mean if you traved around mainland europe that would be intresting, though it can't be that excitting just going around Britian? I heard the other day, that being a traveller is great for avoiding tax, but surley that can't be the reason why people become travellers as property is always a better investment than caravans that lose their value?

6. Major

Major Guest

I would of rather bought everyone of my guests a return ticket to some beach somewhere in the sun, had the wedding on the beach, spent a few nights in a top Hotel, then got back home and spent a nice chunk of that money on an expensive car.

7. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

8. mvagusta

That sounds much better Major, but considering her dress choice, she should have spent 90k on the wedding and 10k on liposuction. I wouldn't want to spend 100k on a wedding though, about 10k is enough for a nice wedding for about 100 people.

And living in a caravan can be a good way to invest Mr Mario, as the less you spend on living expenses the more you can spend on investments.

9. mvagusta

10. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

That made me lol!
    She sure does though. Had she not been a chav I suppose she'd have qualified for MILF status. :naughty:

11. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

The father is probably an architect who spends a week a year in a caravan. No amount of nicking copper or chucking tar onto grass on peoples front gardens makes that much money.

12. modgodtanvir

modgodtanvir Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

Her mother is actually more attractive than she is... and her Wedding dress looks like it doubles up as work-clothes for a certain industry... (and its not modeling)

Her name is 'Missy' and she's 16.... :wallbash:

Please don't show me the wedding snaps...

13. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

i know plenty of greek families who spend that amount of money on weddings.

of course, they have rather more taste and disposable income than this family, but still - i'd rather have a deposit on a house, tyvm.

14. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Quiet a few of the cars they have when they come and visit the fields near us are worth 30-50K new 08 reg's etc

15. modgodtanvir

modgodtanvir Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

Innit! I've seen new 7 Series BMs and S-Class Mercs... its rather insane. I suppose they don't have to pay £400 a month or whatever on a mortgage though...

Most expensive wedding I went to was this Indian ordeal which cost just under £65,000... and the bride's dress was more than just two straps of cloth...

16. m0o0oeh

m0o0oeh Minimodder

Q. What key opens every door?

A. A pikey!

Badoomptsh

Joe

17. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Sickening.

18. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

bloody pikeys (sp?) well gypos i wonder how many people he ripped off and stole from with sub standard tarmacing and stole from to earn that money

19. [PUNK] crompers

[PUNK] crompers Dremedial

I'd love to see the reception. Egg Chips and Beans for dinner followed by her uncle stan DJing whilst pissed. The first dance would be 2 pak of course

20. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

i disagree my grandfather was charged £2000 for 3 days work by 2 people which was substandard and worth max maybe 3-400 when done properly take a group of 20 people with 1 in charge and 1 for admin and 2 for sales thats 8 sites on the go at once you can see where the money comes in

needless to say my grandfather did not pay as we caught wind of what was happening and called the police and trading standards whom came out very quickly thankfully the gypo shot off never to be heard from again, we paid him £300 quid to get rid of him he must of just taken that one on the chin and moved on to the next helpless victim

i ****ing cant stand the theiving *******s, and dont get me started on how they want free health care