1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top 10 ugliest cars - should that be bottom 10 ?

Discussion in 'General' started by sinizterguy, 14 May 2003.

1. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

I am gonna come over there and shoot you :grr:

Err .... don't click that ban button there :worried:

2. ginguskahn

ginguskahn What's a Dremel?

There all awful apart from the scoobie it aint that bad there are faar worse lookin cars.

3. delphia

delphia What's a Dremel?

the avalance while not the best design certainly wasnt ugly.

the aztec... that was a car? wasnt it a race of people who got whupped by the spanish? cetainly looks like this car was beaten with ugly sticks by maurauding guys named miguel and juan.

cadillac cts... neither here nor there

BMW 745i... nothing short of style... who wrote this list, ray charles?

toyota echo... ok its tiny and round, but not ugly, silly maybe but not ugly.

Infiniti Q45... ok the retard who wrote this list has no brain.

Hummer H2... now civilians can guzzle gas just like the military. slightly ugly, i wouldnt say it deserves the top 10 tho.

Subaru Impreza WRX... not pretty, not ugly... but who buys a WRX for looks :naughty:

Suzuki Aerio... same as the echo, its hard to make a decent compact car.

Rolls Royce Phantom... give this car the ugmo trophy, it was driven through an automatic carwash where all the little was pads were relplaced with ugly sticks.

4. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

I must agree with delphia on the fact that the

the Q45 is a beautiful car and if anyone thinks otherwise they must be riding the white pony....

only cars i agree with are the Aztec and the Rolls..

The funny thing is that most of the cars are fairly high performance... And fairly luxurious.. but some are still just ugly.....

Avalanche is as ugly as sin and should never be made ever again

5. mrplow

mrplow obey the fist!!

i remember watching news24 where they were talking about hummers. i thought they were stupid things already.

the guy goes and says the hummer pretty much sucks, and that the "elite" us troops (those exist?) actually use land rovers instead.

wahey for the good ol' rover!

sorry for that random comment! if ur lookin at that site, try the "coolest movie cars" too :thumb:

6. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

um hummers don't suck.. there might be better vehicles out there but what other vehicle can take a land mine to the bottom and still keep the troops alive?? Its a tuff ol bird..IMO and my friend who was in the army..

7. delphia

delphia What's a Dremel?

plow has a point, the australians use landrovers, the british use landrovers, and america's best use landrovers.

the hummer is a "presence" vehicle, you see a landrover full of armed and ard troops, your a bit worried, a hummer however has presence, one of them screams "run".

one other reason australians and english use the landrover, better fuel economy... the hummer sucks gas.

8. BasicBubbleHJK

BasicBubbleHJK What's a Dremel?

Ok the multipla really is ridiculous, but i quite like the new megane.
    But where is the new Micra on that list, how ugly is that car