1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Top Gear Series 14

Discussion in 'General' started by samkiller42, 8 Nov 2009.

1. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

You know they had to change parts of the episode after the kit car company complained that the car wasn't really a representitive of the car they were selling; apparently it was put together in 24hrs notice by one of their tecchies.

On a side note my dad has a Westfield Lotus-7 copy kit car (which he didn't build) that's older than me although it doesn't have an MOT right now.

2. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Another great episode this evening in my opinion, the drowning of the renault at the end was a bit meh, but all in all, pretty good. I also thought Guy Ritchie was quiet a good guest too.

Sam

3. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

indeed, i really enjoyed tonights episode, i did lol at Ross being in the boot :)

4. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

Yeah, a great episode all round :) Ross Kemp in the boot the first time we saw it was lol, then he was still in and it was like LOL! And by the end it was just ROFLCOPTERS!!!

Also airport race, Sewer Driving, Guy Ritchie - all lollerific. Loved the ep :)

5. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

It would've been great if they were racing whilst eating Cream Eggs or Double Deckers :)

6. AngusW

AngusW mmm

Lol Another funny episode. The guy that wrote the letters must be planning a Clarkson assasination surely :p

7. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

"is it green?"

no. its red