1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Trackmaniac

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 5 Jan 2011.

1. Edwards

Edwards Minimodder

We could only ever find the one: 'SOW RPG Puzzle' or something like that. If you just search for 'puzzle' in all servers you should fine one. You've been warned though, they are incredibly frustrating, yet addictively time consuming (much like Super Meat Boy for me at the moment...)

2. Lamebot

Lamebot What's a Dremel?

Used to love this game, may need to reinstall it now. I wonder how far my ranking has dropped...

3. KoenVdd

KoenVdd What's a Dremel?

Not that far of, they're making a *mania FPS: ShootMania, and a * mania RPG: QuestMania. As far as I can tell the unifying concept is the use of different landscapes. And they're made by Nadeo.
    Also they're Making a new TM2

4. SpeedLegion

SpeedLegion Minimodder

Nice this just destroyed my nights work!
    Managed to get second place in my 3rd race :D

No heading back to try and get first :p

5. delriogw

delriogw What's a Dremel?

searching for 'rpg' will find you more than searching for 'puzzle'

kacklappen is a particularly good server, pixelsport is fantastic people but not one for new puzzle players - they're fiendishly hard on pixelsport

you may wish to start with rpg mini's which are shorter versions of the tracks that take only 5 mins rather than 2 hours hehe. still search for 'rpg' but choose one with the mini in the server title - there's a couple

6. jamie_macdonald

jamie_macdonald What's a Dremel?

Woohoo TM on bitech ....About time i say ^^

7. karx11erx

karx11erx What's a Dremel?

To play this game really well you need an analog game pad allowing you to fine control steering and acceleration. Personally I found some of the official tracks insanely hard to beat ... but then a friend's ten year old son had no problems with them, so I am probably just to old. :p

8. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

Lost so much time on this game. Weekends fly by! My favourites are the dirt tracks. The drifting is so much fun. And Nascar ...Awesome!

9. macho

macho What's a Dremel?

dont worry man, we already met a betatester who said TM2 is out in a month or so. the one is karjen (one of the best players in the world if not the one) on one pretty frequent server and had a talk. cant wait! the printscreen on our FB group over here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=118729041532965&set=o.152390851438321&notif_t=like

cheers,

SPA>macho

Tags: Add Tags