1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Tretton: cutting PS2 BC won't cut PS3 cost

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 19 Oct 2007.

1. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

stupidity at its brain dead finest.

2. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

The vast majority would rather just say it sucks than check Sony's online site that tells you what games work and what don't. And they would rather not check, or even verifiy by playing one themselves. You're going to have to get used to stuff like that being said around here.

3. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

Sadly, that's what happens on forums....people think that because "a friend of a friend" that they heard from another friend said something that it's fact or maybe it's just something they want to believe as being fact because it is something that fits their personal bias towards something. I only consider/say things are fact when either A) I looked it up myself on a legit site(s) or B) I have experienced it personally, and if it's not any of those I let people know that it's "my opinion" or that "I heard from a friend of a friend" so that people can either take it as worthless or worth considering......

4. zoom314

zoom314 Minimodder

wake Me up when the 1TB PS4 comes out. Sleepy... ;) Until then I'll stay with My PS2. :D

5. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

No, but it's a fact that emulation BC has poor performance compared to hardware BC, a lot of games seem to play perfectly, but you can get the occasional game where it doesn't work too well and it's glitchy. This glitch could become apparent immediately, or it could be game breaking glitch that doesn't show up until hours of playtime, meaning you've wasted a few hours. Even if I had a PS3 with emulation BC, I'd still rather play my PS2 and 1 games on my PS2.

6. Mister_X

Mister_X Chaotic Neutral

I have a PS3 in the post to me as we speak, To be honest not especially bothered about it. Hardly anything worth playing on it. I still think Sony have done nothing but PR blunders for its whole development life and subsequently after its release.

Only reason I'm getting one is that luckily i have some disposable income.

360 remains my console of choice

Tags: Add Tags