Today I've brought you a HUGE update (at least for me) Really this should have been three separate updates but I didn't have time. So when we last left off the case looked like this I had completed all of the cuts and I was ready to start bending. Which brings us to this section of photos As you can see I left small 1/2 inch tabs that will end up becoming mounting points for the side panels. These were crucial as I wanted to cut down on case size by not having to add framing. This image shows the tabs lined up and clamped to the bending brake. Another angle And this is the first set of tabs completed. If we skip ahead a few bends (the rest of the tabs) we get to the more interesting part of this update The front, or at least the back of the front. After I completed this bend I ran into problems. Just check out this next picture. Due to the proximity of the grill to the bend, my brake was unable to grip the metal and the piece slipped out giving me a crooked bend. What you see here is the result of two hours of me beating on it with a hammer, trying to get it straight. This plan ultimately failed. Skipping ahead a little more we get to the thread riveting. Basically this is a hollow rivet with threads around it so when you secure the "rivet" in place it leaves a permanent "nut". Much like tapping out metal only a little sturdier since you are adding metal instead of removing it. Skipping ahead to the end we have a fully bent case. Some of you may be wondering what happened to the back panel at this point and it turns out my only solution was to cut off the old one and re-rivet a new one on in it's place. This is actually the second attempt at the new panel since the first one was made out of thicker aluminum which wouldn't bend in my break. The PSU fits : ) Almost...but this is a very easy fix which I will get to later. and the rest are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.