1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TribalOVERKILL's LiquiD EVOLUTION

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by tribaloverkill, 3 Jun 2007.

1. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

GOD I'm slow! I just registered at ACRyan. That will teach me to sleep in and not check your log.:D
    Now there's 2 places to see Spongebob torture!

2. tribaloverkill

tribaloverkill Who needs sleep,... bah.

LOL. Yea,... giveaways are hot. Going to make sure we do a lot of it. If not acryan stuff,... it'll be my stuff.

3. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Thanks Tribal! The only thing I ever won was in 1975 and that was my wife! Mod on.
    John

4. tribaloverkill

Wow! Thats a good prize! LOL. S@#4,... wish I could win a chick:) LOL.

5. HeXeN

HeXeN Straight from Hell

@John ... i could say that is nice prize :) i hope my girl will say sacramental YES :D this will be also one of best things i will get in my life :)

@tribal man! beat is nice but IMH bit to loud :) I see that you're the BIG fish now in AC ryan :) i can't wait to see more from your projects!! They always give me inspiration! (BTW i'm slower than Cheapskate :D but as I see I'm in 50 :D)

Good day to ya all

6. InferiorPlanets

InferiorPlanets Worshiping the SilverStonehengeā„¢

Glad to see you got your new "home" on AC Ryan Tribal. Have fun uploading everything ;) & remember that killing two or thirty beers will make the time go faster! :D

7. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Not really 50's, more like WAY LATE 30's. Sounds better. My 40th college reunion is this summer:jawdrop:.
    John

8. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

I went ahead and jumped on board too, T. I think I qualify. I do use AC Ryan mesh and their fans sometimes, lol.

9. HeXeN

HeXeN Straight from Hell

@John as usual my english occured soooo poor (me brake thing :D ) part about 50 is corelated with this contest at ac ryan (last place have left if Dennis counted good). (Ell just got the last place (congrats!)
    Best regards
    Tom - this the first time I wrote here my name ( smth. must have happend with my head but i wonder what ? i can remember few things week ago when i was looking at the nailgun from not proper side :D )

10. Jaguar_Infinity

Jaguar_Infinity Just some guy

Bah wish i saw this news about the AC Ryan forums sooner, i think EEL beat me to the last AluBox which is a shame as i really could have used that to be able to ship my games and media around with me when im on the move working all over europe. Never mind you win some you lose some and its good to be a member of a site like AC Ryan as well. Planning on using some AC Ryan stuff soon as well so its all good :)

11. Scirocco

Scirocco Boobs, I have them, you lose.

Awww, darn. I missed it. Oh well, I'll register at ACRyan anyway. I have the chameleon blackfires (3x120mm) for one mod and green/blue blackfires (2x80mm) for another. Plus a bunch of plexy for the mix. Just have a few more bits that are on their way now.

Anyway, the video was fun and looking for some more TO goodness soon. It's looking awesome.

12. tribaloverkill

check it out! Tell me what you think so far,...

The Elite Modder title,...
    [​IMG]

I'm working on an animation and a logo for it. Once I have that down I'm going to hand it over to TBCS so they can work their magic,...

13. HeXeN

HeXeN Straight from Hell

what about making THE and MODDER italics style :>

14. tribaloverkill

Oh god man,... i drew all that even the text by hand using sketchup. Doing that would mean hours more of drawing. That would be cool though. Great! Watch I'm going to pretend that I dont wantit and then one day I'm not going to be able to take it and then go ahead and do it! Thanks hexen! LOL. Joking:)

15. HeXeN

HeXeN Straight from Hell

me not undertand :D not this f... time :) but ok you will do what you want :D this was only my way of seeing it :p talk to your 2nd and 3rd part of you about it before starting pretending that you don't want it and then ... LOL ? :) GOOD JOB AGAIN !!

16. tribaloverkill

LOL. I talked to the several other me's and they are just as lazy as me:) DOH!

17. HeXeN

HeXeN Straight from Hell

for your info ... I ve got here 11:30 PM !! DoOoH!! I can be lazy now :) huh no no no just kidding, as i said once you are one of few here (no offence for the rest of modders also me :D) who make new cards of history... And B I G things can't be made in rush :) and without fun :p

18. Macros_the_Black

Macros_the_Black Yup.. I'm a f-ing reptile

I agree with Hexen on the italics. *nods*

Some other thoughts:
    1. I'd move the 'THE' a _little_ to the left so it _feels_ more centered in the gap.
    2. Those progressively thinner pieces look as if they where the same size but mounted on the driving surface of a wheel that's lying down.. so it looks like they vanish into the picture along a curved line.. (does this make sense?) ..anyway, is this the effect you are aiming for? If not.. what if you kept the pieces as they are but made the distances between em the same?
    3. Have you tried just having one hole in the E:s? Every other letter has only one hole per 'crossing'.. but the E's got two, one on each side of the center of the 'crossing'... at least that's how it seems to me in my mind. <=)

Hmm, what else? Oh yeah, cool design!!

Good pointers in the scroll saw video. Hehe, I LOL:ed when you pointed at the muffin! XD

19. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

nice logo there Tribal :)

If i would have made it (let's pretend i can for a second :p), i'd have mde the T just like the L, but rotated 180 degrees. That would make the whole logo 'rotatable' (oh crap, i'm making up words again :rolleyes: ) through 180 degrees, apart from the "The" and "Modder" words ofc.

Maybe it would not look as cool as with a normal T, but if you are going to animate it. it opens up a whole world of possibilities for you :)

20. HeXeN

HeXeN Straight from Hell

:rock: ffew minutes and there is T like L - nice ... idea :)

[​IMG]

:wallbash: it was long time ago ... when i was using adobe cs2 and i can't find how to playwith angles of letters :D to late for me :p