1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Tribes 2 problem??

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Evilbob, 16 Dec 2001.

1. Evilbob

Evilbob What's a Dremel?

I tried to play one of my old favourites Tribes 2 today and came across a small problem, everytime i tried to connect to a server the loading bar wud hang about half way through, and the only thing i can do is click cancel :confused: :confused: the game interface still works but i cannot connect to any servers full stop!! Anyone else experienced a similar problem?? or can anyone help me?? its not my connection be4 u ask cus im on a cable modem and everything else works fine!! :(

2. [GiB] Spawny

[GiB] Spawny Xqpack Lovin

T2 Owns du

Not sure why I'm replying as I've not seen this problem. None of the boy's in {E.M.S} have said they have had this fault?

I'll ask Subsy he'll know and get back to yah if he knows. :)

Sorry best I can do.

T2 Ro)(ors

3. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

How long have you left the loading bar? Have you tried reinstalling T2?

Tribes 1 Ro)(ors more ;)

4. [GiB] Spawny

Retro gamer ;)

5. relix

relix Minimodder

that is retrogaming? me likes pong the most!
    now that is retro gaming! :p

6. brianpodskalny

brianpodskalny ladies night!

i prefer tribes over tribes 2, tribes has many very very good mods out and i was quite into many of them. i helped develop a mod called starsiegecraft. ever hear of it? tribes 2 is just a bore untill they start gettting some real good mods out there. they have some starting up, but no where near the amount of the orig tribes.

7. [GiB] Spawny

Never really played Tribes1, I was kidnapped into Tribes 2 as a team game with a difference and thats what Tribes and Tribes2 is all about. One off the guys Subsy or Subs Zero who used to be from BK Knights played starsiegecraft all the time but has given up on it I think through lack of support in Tribes2.

As for Mods some are good and some are bad, all depends on how the are used. I play the old fasion way no mods no scripts and above all no cheats. Its a personal thing a code of honour that I stick by.

All the people that put the effort into these mods should come up with a sniffer or alerter to show what players are using what and kick the players out of servers. That would be the dream.

Tags: