1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Turtle Beach launches new headsets at E3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 11 Jun 2013.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Turtle Beach make the worst headsets ever. The build quality is a total joke, and don't even get me started on how they sound.

3. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Never had a problem with my Z6, though i did read about poor build quality. i guess some people look after there belongings some don't.
    As for sound quality things like this are very subjective.

4. mi1ez

mi1ez Modder

Either way, those look turd.

5. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

I'll stick to my vulcans and QH90's thank you

6. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Build quality is definitely an issue - I'm just about to return my son's set (for the second time). Several of his friends have TB sets too, and he tells me they've also had warranty replacements.

OK, I'm not talking about top end headsets here but, at nearly £70 a pair, you'd expect them to last more than a few months. He plagued me for a pair, because his friends were all getting them and they were supposed "the business". I won't be buying Turtle Beach again.

My other son has a Tritton set, and they aren't any better - the little widget you need to plug in for the mic to work on Xbox literally fell apart - but we can't find the receipt for that pair, so they're only being used on their PC.

Last edited: 14 Jun 2013