1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Ubisoft uses Reloaded crack as patch

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 21 Jul 2008.

1. knuck

knuck Hate your face

this resumes it all

I don't understand why they insist on us using discs... Many games end up removing the cd check after a few updates. All the UT games did this after 1 or 2 patches and I have seen other games do the same thing

2. SNIPERMikeUK

SNIPERMikeUK What's a Dremel?

If you run a Bit-Tech survey on this, you will most likely find that people hate putting the disk in the drive to play games, I personally favour steam, odd thing is people are quite willing to buy original retail software and use a cd-crack to get around this?

3. deltaworld

deltaworld What's a Dremel?

I hate the fact that I have to put the CD or DVD every time I want to play the game. Imagine If I had to put in Microsoft Office CD everytime I wanted to write a letter in Word or put the Adobe Creative Suite everytime I wanted to open Photoshop or any other application out there. Why do games have to be any different. These software applications cost a lot more than games and if people wanted to warez them they would do so, but yet games are the ones that suffer the most yet they are a lot cheaper than a lot of the other software applications out there. I just don't get it.

Tags: Add Tags