1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UCAS qualifications

Discussion in 'General' started by liquid_gen, 6 Oct 2008.

1. liquid_gen

liquid_gen What's a Dremel?

I know ideally i should ask one of my tutors about this but the tutor who helps students with the UCAS is a bit of a <insert bad word here>. I've tried asking her but she's one of those teachers who hears a few words come out your mouth and thinks she knows what the rest is.

Anyway, what I would like to know is how i should enter my AS/A levels. Should I:
    1) enter each subject I took at AS under the "Advanced Subsidiary" section and enter my grades and then enter the subjects Im still taking at A2 under the "A-level" section and put my grades as Pending
    2) enter only the subject I took at AS but dropped at A2 under the "Advanced Subsidiary" section and enter my grade and then enter the rest of the subjects under "A-level" and put them as Pending
    3) or some other way

Thanks

2. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

I think I put the grades I was expected to get, and if you did one subject only to AS put that mark too. If you get different come results time you contact the uni to tell them if it's worse and can you still go, or if its better a better uni :D

3. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

Assuming you're not dropping anything you enter them all as A2, and only enter the grades you got at AS into the AS modules, for the A2 modules you leave them as pending.
    if you have dropped something then put it as an AS.

4. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

this

5. Fophillips

Fophillips What's a Dremel?

Indeed. But maybe put on some good marks you got in the AS modules.

6. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

I am SERIOUSLY glad I live in the Colonies. :jawdrop: Our education system may suck but at least it's not that complicated!

7. ChromeX

ChromeX Minimodder

Huh? No you cant! You make 6 choices, that gets whittled down to 2. A first choice and an insurance choice. If you get awesome marks you might get into a better uni on clearing but if its a really good uni you've got no chance in hell of getting in.