1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK: Series of Explosions throughout London

Discussion in 'General' started by PaulW, 7 Jul 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

Wireframe, wrong place, wrong timing, wrong attitude. If you have an issue, PM phat or me. I expect no further comments about semantics or any more inferred threats.

2. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

Orange is overwhelmed and 02 and BT are down, cos they use the same network.

3. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

Sky News have reported army are now on streets.

Covent Garden one of the locations.

PAULW: I'm in Kent and whilst I'm getting full signal, it wont send any messages or make calls; "error in connection"

KELTICFOX: I don't plan to take it any further. I'll just let him get on with it.

4. Herbicide

Herbicide Lurktacular

Map of the tube explosions:
    [​IMG]

- H.

5. KelticFox

KelticFox What's a Dremel?

If you take out local broadcasters, then what ever device cannot recieve signals thats all.

Precaution.

6. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

F**k :eeek: i've been watching the tv for about an hour now, apparently a government body has said theres been 20 deaths :( :waah: and about 90 casulties

theres been pretty much chaos in london with all the explosions and collision then everywhere being cut off and services stopping.. :eeek: :grr: i think it's down to terrorist's talking the "daka daka" language :grr:

Although im kinda glad in a way what thay have done, since it looks like they haven't gone for maximum deaths/casulties more chaos... :eek:

7. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

I actually feel phisically sick. The images of that bus really strike a nerve with me.

8. olv

olv he's so bright

bbc just reported that only 2 confirmed deaths, seems unlikely :(

9. logan

logan flashback!

I can't let that comment slide - firstly "I'm kinda glad" - I know what you're trying to say but feel that sort of comment is inappropriate at this time.

Also I think they have "gone for maximum deaths/casualties" - They've targeted cramped, crowded public transport during the rush hour. If you've ever been on an underground train in London you'll know exactly how terrifying and devastating a bomb could be on there.

10. WireFrame

you should be sitting here watching the ambulances and police drive back and forth. Must have been 30 cars.

11. XUntitled

XUntitled What's a Dremel?

Ehrm? What? I just pointed out that a explosion happened in the same place as an earlier one. Thats something the RIA has been known to do in their terrorist attacks. I'm sorry if you thought I was posting something negative, I was just pointing out that thats evidence of a possible terrorist attack.

12. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Well it's pretty bad news. But I'm mighty impressed with our emergency services who seemed to be doing a damn good job.

13. WireFrame

FFS will peopel stop going on abotu what is appropriate, THERE ARE BOMBS GOING OFF!?!?!?!?!

True and as you say, there has been a second hit in the same place, targeting ambulance crews etc.

14. olv

olv he's so bright

i think he was refeering to the people that would do such a thing, not you for reporting it.

15. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

I'm pretty sure he means "Sick F**** ERS" as in whoever is doing this, not you. :)

16. Rufus-Seal

Rufus-Seal Guest

I am watching this in The Netherlands. I didn't saw everything. What if , this is an terroristic attack , what should you do? Be afraid?

17. logan

logan flashback!

Just got an email from Vodafone corporate:

18. Herbicide

Herbicide Lurktacular

Wireframe, calm down.

BBC ticker says the PM will be on TV at 12:00.

- H.

19. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Nah being afraid is just giving in imo. I personally don't intend this to ruin any further plans I have to visit London as that's just saying to the people that they have won. Personally I don't have the time to live life in fear of what may happen.

20. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

I know how you feel :(

I felt upset watching the videos of the injured people. They don't deserve it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.