1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Guide to PC Gaming

Discussion in 'ASUS' started by capnPedro, 29 Aug 2009.

1. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

Whoever put the Dune quote in here deserves epic respect!

When was this written? There's no mention of SSDs... Or SLI. But I guess you can't fit everything into a dead tree medium.

2. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

It was written for Christmas 2008, but we planned for it to be on sale for a whole year, so we tried to stay away from specific hardware.

3. malaroo978

malaroo978 What's a Dremel?

Its an awesome guide, I loved reading it on the way back from the event :) well written and broad range of articles in it. Good idea to give us all one, I was in the mood to read it from cover to cover after the event!

Bring on more global summits.... I wish :(

4. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

Glad you liked it :) Asus are in tomorrow to tell us what they liked/didn't like about the event on Friday, so hopefully we can interest them in another one. We're going to be talking to quite a few companies - both hardware manufacturers and retailers - about doing it again, because we all felt it went really well and was a very positive experience for all involved.

5. malaroo978

malaroo978 What's a Dremel?

That would be amazing for all who got to take part! Keep us updated on the possibilities, would like another day out like that.

I also liked the way the competition winners were drawn, not just randomly but based on answers. Made it much better in my opinion :)

6. D.unoni

D.unoni Banned

The guide is still good. You just need to be registered at the board and youre good to go.
    Even with him getting banned from YT, the guide is still quite useful even for the movie and audio clips.