1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Upgrade

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Timdog, 13 Sep 2003.

1. Timdog

Timdog What's a Dremel?

I have built three computers so far. The first one I built is now my parent's computer. I am going to start my modding on that computer. It is a good computer for what they use it for. It will not have many mods on it, mainly things like stealthing the drives adding a fanbus and LEDS and such. This is just the beginning of BIG things to come after I am done with this. The things that I post may not be directly related to modding at first, but they will eventually get to it. If the mods feel the need to move it I will have no problems. You guys know what is best for this forum. :thumb:

Now onto the project.

The system specs are as follows:
    AMD Duron 950 MHZ
    Epox Motherboard (Will find out type soon)
    320 mb SDRAM PC100
    Geforce 2 Mx 400 64 MB 4x AGP
    Hercules Fortissimo II
    Linksys NIC

The first thing that I am going to work on is the PSU. I plan to work on the cooling of it and maybe add a small mod to it. Pics soon.

And when this thread gets bigger the mods and such are going to get bigger and better.

2. FlashPanHunter

FlashPanHunter What's a Dremel?

I get it. So if we reply more and more youll make nicer and nicer mods. Were going to hold you too it :D

3. Timdog

Timdog What's a Dremel?

Well see I wanted to start out small and see what you guys though before I waste a lot of money on a bigger mod and it turns out horrible.