1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Uncharted Trophies are the same as medals

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 31 Jul 2008.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Timmy_the_tortoise

Timmy_the_tortoise International Man of Awesome

Never played it.. Never really aroused my interest.. Closest I got was the ZP review..

3. DaveT

DaveT New Member

It's actually one of the best PS3 games... and most likely the best in it's genre. No wonder they're making a movie from it...

4. Mornelithe

Mornelithe New Member

Agreed DaveT, definitely one of the best PS3 games. Having already conquered the game 100%, I'm actually rather excited to go back through and reconquer the whole thing. Took a bit the first time around, but this should be simple! Probably do it with my eyes closed lol.

Morne

5. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

I've yet to play it. Now I've got Crysis out the way, I might make a start on it.

6. salesman

salesman New Member

"Apparently the fact that players cna move saved games around on the PS3 caused worries that people might cheat the trophy system."
    Oh like cheating a points system has never been done before in video games and we're going to stop it now what a bunch of bull. There should be no reason not to make them retroactive. I mean come on its a game if someone cheats so what let them they found a way around your system, but i guess it doesn't matter they've already made up their minds see if I care.

7. devdevil85

devdevil85 New Member

The only people who should be frustrated are the ones that got rid of the game already for either cash or a new game. Other than that the game (from what I've read) is amazing and any owner should have fun playing it again. I am glad Sony is not making the trophies retroactive because trophy-$%oring defeats credibility.........

Tags: Add Tags