Unhappy customer

Discussion in 'SCAN Computers - After Sales Support' started by psychoti, 1 Dec 2015.

1. psychoti

psychoti New Member

So i placed my order on scan during the weekend with next day delivery, took Tuesday off from work and woke up early to wait for the delivery guy!
    He was suppose to be here before 12 too.

Guess what nothing!

I had to call them and find out the there are gonna be delays!

So i spend all my morning in the house waiting for nothing.

2. ChrisP

ChrisP Retail Sales Manager

psychoti

Apologies for the delay, I can see an e-mail was sent on the morning of the delivery, usually these e-mails are sent on the previous day to delivery, to notify of the delay.

We will look into this to see why this occurred.

Best Regards

3. psychoti

psychoti New Member

The reason that i started this post was because this 00E2640892 order was not delivered when it should. At the end it was delivered.
    Then this one 00E2642083 that i placed early on Cyber Monday with next day delivery, arrived 2 days after.
    And finally this one 00E2644073 that i placed late on Cyber Monday with just paying for standard delivery, never arrived. This morning i received an email from Scan, only because i raise an issue through their website, the email was saying that the parcel was left to my porch. I live in a block of flats, 20+ i found nothing, I checked my mailbox still no even a note!

So..whats going on!

4. ChrisP

ChrisP Retail Sales Manager

psychoti

E2640892 - This order was delayed due to volumes unfortunately due to the time of year, %50 carriage refund processed.

E2644073 - Is still be being investigated by our CS team, on going from your last e-mail to SCAN yesterday. I will ask our CS team to chase this again now for you.

Best Regards

5. psychoti

psychoti New Member

Thank you for looking in to it!

6. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit No longer the other Brett.

Not to bag Scan, as quite frankly i'm not in a possition to do so having never used the service, but to see companies blaming high volumes at this time of year is risible.

In December a higher than normal level of transactions occur, but heres the thing - it happens every year - so plan for it, it is predepictable.

If its not possible to deliver next day, then dont offer the option.

7. psychoti

psychoti New Member

That was my point from the start!

Just want to let you know that one of my neighbors found the parcel on his porch. I got it now.
    Everyone one is happy now you can delete the thread.