1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Using the full potential of my SR2

Discussion in 'General' started by BennieboyUK, 3 Jan 2012.

1. BennieboyUK

BennieboyUK CPC Folder of the Month Sep 2011

Haha not just yet, he getting a Q6700, with 4gb ram and an ATi 4550... It's just sitting in the attic not in use so might as well put it to use. We have media in the bedroom and lounge so he is familiar with the interface.

He better like it, I don't share my man cave with many!

2. lcdguy

lcdguy Minimodder

something similar happend to me recently. My 2 yearold niece came over and saw me playing NFS:HP with my G25 Wheel and wanted to try it. So sat her infront of wheel. She drove while i worked the pedals. Got to start them at some point :D.

3. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

Tried that, clever bugger moved a chair to open the flaming door handle :grr::lol:

4. BennieboyUK

BennieboyUK CPC Folder of the Month Sep 2011

Made a start man cave improvements today :D

Getting all the cables run, brackets mounted, then ceiling needs a skim, painting and new carpet - but lets get the fun stuff done first:

[​IMG]
    TV in "test"

[​IMG]
    Men can do two things at once, Windows Updates + Wall smashing...

[​IMG]
    Bracket holes done, cable hole created, now to find the bottom...

[​IMG]
    Bottom hole as small as possible, as I only have 85mm skirt - horrid original stuff. when decorating is done it will be replaced with 140mm, I will then route the cable fully behind the skirt. - much like the power, and Cat5 that is in the pic too.

[​IMG]
    View from the sofa

[​IMG]
    Finished for now

5. t4n6o

t4n6o You know when you've been tangoed

just a bit of advice when you pit the skiring on:

I used to be an electrician and if you run the power in the same containmnent as the cat5e then you are likley to get interfearence due to the magnetic fields they produce, can I suggest daido skirting rail.

this stuff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What it looks like on a floorhttp://www.mapfre.com/fundacion/html/revistas/seguridad/n120/img/art_2_14.jpg
    [​IMG]