1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Using Vivo

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nyzrox, 6 Mar 2006.

1. nyzrox

nyzrox What's a Dremel?

Ok, i have always wondered how this works and i hope someone can give me a guide.

Vivo - Video In / Video Out.

Ok, Video out - easy put your graphics on your TV, BUT heres what i want to do. I have a JVC Video camera that can put out the video by S-Video or Composit.

I have the Connectors thing for the XFX Card, so i plug it in, and connect my S-Video cable to the S-Vid In, Turn the Camera on and press play.

Now here comes the part i just cant work out, how the hell do you get whats playing off the tape into a .avi, .mpeg, .wmv Just anything so i can have it as a video on my pc!

Does anybody out there know!!!!!!

Thanks.

2. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

Any video capture program should work. It could work with Windows Movie Maker, but I have never tried.

Last edited: 6 Mar 2006
  3. nyzrox

nyzrox What's a Dremel?

doesnt work with WMM, and it doesnt work with premier

4. Hazza

Hazza What's a Dremel?

I don't know a lot about vivo video capture programs, but if all else fails, if you find a way of playing it back, you could use Fraps to capture it. I would have thought that Showshifter or something similar would be able to playback from s-video.

5. nyzrox

nyzrox What's a Dremel?

i got it sorted, i installed the WDM, and never restarted and that was a week ago, just need to figure out how to get audio :)

6. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

Line in on your soundcard, on on the onboard sound.

Tags: